Problem with running under safe mode

Craig

I use Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse.
Now, I got to run under safe mode to remove EliteToolbar. F8 initiated
SafeMode. That is alright.
But I was not able to log on Administrator icon because mouse was frozen.
The problem could be due to wireless optical mouse. Any suggestion would be
appreciated.

Craig

do you have a traditional mouse & keyboard that you can use while in Safe
Mode?
Certain drivers will not load in safe mode.
here is a link to some keyboard shortcuts, maybe some will be of use.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q301583

"Craig" <machocraig@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I use Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse.
> Now, I got to run under safe mode to remove EliteToolbar. F8 initiated
> SafeMode. That is alright.
> But I was not able to log on Administrator icon because mouse was frozen.
> The problem could be due to wireless optical mouse. Any suggestion would
> be appreciated.
>
> Craig

Craig

I tried with the old keyboard and mouse but I see two icons: administrator
and mine.
But I could not click any of them because mouse was frozen. So I could not
do anything under safe mode.

Could someone tell me how to make it work? Craig

"lvee" <notmesothere@msn.com> wrote in message
> do you have a traditional mouse & keyboard that you can use while in Safe
> Mode?
> Certain drivers will not load in safe mode.
> here is a link to some keyboard shortcuts, maybe some will be of use.
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q301583
>
> "Craig" <machocraig@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I use Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse.
>> Now, I got to run under safe mode to remove EliteToolbar. F8 initiated
>> SafeMode. That is alright.
>> But I was not able to log on Administrator icon because mouse was frozen.
>> The problem could be due to wireless optical mouse. Any suggestion would
>> be appreciated.
>>
>> Craig

Does the keyboard work - if so use the tab key to select the proper icon and
hit the enter key once it is selected. You'll have to navigate using the
keyboard instead a mouse - in the old days, before mice, this was the norm
for navigation.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!

http://www.google.com