Outlook Express

I am having problems with my Outlook Express, If someone sends me a page
with a link I cannot get into it buy clicking on this , can someone
please help me I have tried everything thank you :confused:

--
Patsy Clements
2 answers Last reply

    Inside Outlook Express click on the tools menu. Choose Options. Under the
    Security tab uncheck "Block images and other external content.."
    This should allow you to open URLs within the email.

    --
    Rick Mac
    698064
    "Patsy Clements" <Patsy.Clements.1o3wdp@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > I am having problems with my Outlook Express, If someone sends me a page
    > with a link I cannot get into it buy clicking on this , can someone
    > please help me I have tried everything thank you :confused:
    >

    > --
    > Patsy Clements

    1. You click on a link in an OE message and an IE window doesn't even open:

    http://www.oehelp.com/ielnk.aspx.

    2. You click on a link in an OE message and an IE window opens but it
    doesn't load:

    You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing Happens After You
    Click on a Link
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679
    (re-register all DLLs listed in this KB article)

    Installing the latest Cumulative Patch for IE may solve the problem as a
    side-effect. Check in at Windows Update.

    --
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

    Patsy Clements wrote:
    > I am having problems with my Outlook Express, If someone sends me a page
    > with a link I cannot get into it buy clicking on this , can someone
    > please help me I have tried everything thank you :confused:

Outlook Express Microsoft Windows XP