Windows 95/97 programs in XP

April 27, 2005 11:46:02 PM

Hi !

I've recently updated computers. I loaded some software (eg Publisher 97)
from my old system to the new XP machine. I've right-clicked and gone to
Properties - Compatibility and changed the compatibility mode, but I'm still
having problems (eg go to print a document and the program shuts down).

Anyone else had a similar experience? Any solutions?

Thanks!

Jason

More about : windows programs

Anonymous
April 29, 2005 2:00:37 AM

Jason, did you try it without Compatibility mode enabled? Try
Uninstalling Publisher and then restart, reinstall.