Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

Hi !

I recently bought a new computer. I loaded software from my old computer
(Windows 98). This old software crashes most times. I went into Properties
- Compatibility of the software and changed the settings there but not joy.
For example, I try using Publisher 97. I can create a document, but whenever
I print the program crashes. I still get the print-out, but it's annoying
that it crashes!

Anyone had a similar problem? Any solutions?

Thanks!

Jason

Hi Jason,

An update or patch from the software maker is likely to be the only solution
to an issue of this nature.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/