mods. mods! mods?

I've been playing a lot of the nezerma... nezer... er, the nez mod, and had
a lot of fun with it, and I was wondering if anyone else here had played a
mod that they thought was really good.

Ideally, I'm looking for something that adds new skills and enemies, is
fairly balanced, works with LOD v. 1.10, and preferably is just an mpq file
(I don't want to have to backup/restore dlls and the like). A while back a
lot of people were talking about chaos empire, but I can't seem to find it,
I thought maybe I'd take a look at that. In any case, if someone out there
has played a good mod, please let me know so I can try it :)

-Jwh101010

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:26:43 -0700, "JH" <jwhams@comcast.net> wrote:

>I've been playing a lot of the nezerma... nezer... er, the nez mod, and had
>a lot of fun with it, and I was wondering if anyone else here had played a
>mod that they thought was really good.
>
>Ideally, I'm looking for something that adds new skills and enemies, is
>fairly balanced, works with LOD v. 1.10, and preferably is just an mpq file
>(I don't want to have to backup/restore dlls and the like). A while back a
>lot of people were talking about chaos empire, but I can't seem to find it,
>I thought maybe I'd take a look at that. In any case, if someone out there
>has played a good mod, please let me know so I can try it :)
>
>-Jwh101010

here's the link for Chaos Empire, It has its own installer AND its
own B-net based out of germany
http://www.planetdiablo.com/chaosempire/

One REALLY cool thing is that you can gamble practially any item and
gold is a NON issue later on. Be warned though. this mod is HARD.

Robert Klemic

<rklemic@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:26:43 -0700, "JH" <jwhams@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> >I've been playing a lot of the nezerma... nezer... er, the nez mod, and
had
> >a lot of fun with it, and I was wondering if anyone else here had played
> >mod that they thought was really good.
> >
> >Ideally, I'm looking for something that adds new skills and enemies, is
> >fairly balanced, works with LOD v. 1.10, and preferably is just an mpq
file
> >(I don't want to have to backup/restore dlls and the like). A while back
> >lot of people were talking about chaos empire, but I can't seem to find
it,
> >I thought maybe I'd take a look at that. In any case, if someone out
there
> >has played a good mod, please let me know so I can try it :)
> >
> >-Jwh101010
> >
> here's the link for Chaos Empire, It has its own installer AND its
> own B-net based out of germany
> http://www.planetdiablo.com/chaosempire/
>
> One REALLY cool thing is that you can gamble practially any item and
> gold is a NON issue later on. Be warned though. this mod is HARD.

Hehe, the difficulty on this one is certainly pumped up a bit.

short

On 16-Jun-2005, "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote:

> > here's the link for Chaos Empire, It has its own installer AND its
> > own B-net based out of germany
> > http://www.planetdiablo.com/chaosempire/
> >
> > One REALLY cool thing is that you can gamble practially any item and
> > gold is a NON issue later on. Be warned though. this mod is HARD.
> >

> Hehe, the difficulty on this one is certainly pumped up a bit.

Especially if you type /players 20 (/players 13 is default minimum)
It does get a bit easier if you are playing ver 7.55 like I am, and carry
18 or 19 Annihilus charms as well as a couple/three teddy charms (for the
mf).
--
Not 1337.