where the hell are the moderators ???

I am shocked that noone has kicked these two idiots-Cletis and jeff bond off
the newsgroups yet?? All these clowns do is trash each other. For gods sake,
get a bloody life u sick anuses..
4 answers Last reply
More about where hell moderators

    "pete patel" <pradeeptpatel@comcast.net> wrote:

    >I am shocked that noone has kicked these two idiots-Cletis and jeff bond off
    >the newsgroups yet?? All these clowns do is trash each other. For gods sake,
    >get a bloody life u sick anuses..

    You need to understand what usenet is before posting. It sure as hell isn't an
    AOL chatroom...

    Clark W. Griswold, Jr. <73115 dot 1041 at compuserve dot com> wrote:

    > You need to understand what usenet is before posting. It sure as hell isn't an
    > AOL chatroom...

    no, but all the same, there are moderated groups. I should know; I
    moderate rec.radio.broadcasting.

    But you're right. AOL this ain't. ;)

    In article <0x6Dc.97840$Hg2.6451@attbi_s04>,
    pete patel <pradeeptpatel@comcast.net> wrote:
    >I am shocked that noone has kicked these two idiots-Cletis and jeff bond off
    >the newsgroups yet?? All these clowns do is trash each other. For gods sake,
    >get a bloody life u sick anuses..

    Another topic for a FAQ: this is not a moderated group. Nobody can kick
    anyone off a non-moderated newsgroup. Unlike forums that live on someone's
    server, there is no central authority for Usenet. Usenet groups are
    distributed on thousands of servers around the world owned by whoever wants
    to run one. Messages just spread from one server to another like a giant
    web (NOT related in ANY way to "World Wide Web", WWW!!). In fact,
    Usenet is older than the Internet, let alone WWW; originally, Usenet
    servers sent messages to each other by dialing up a modem on another
    server and copying the data using a protocol called UUCP (Unix-Unix-CoPy).

    If you use a halfway decent Usenet reader, you can choose not to see
    messages by certain people or messages with certain subjects. "KILL file".

    Even though it's a pain in the ass and some people post ridiculous
    information including myself, why in the world would you want the freedom
    taken away? The last thing we need is mod telling us what to say and only
    picking out posts they like. It's like big brother watching over you.

    "pete patel" <pradeeptpatel@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I am shocked that noone has kicked these two idiots-Cletis and jeff bond
    off
    > the newsgroups yet?? All these clowns do is trash each other. For gods
    sake,
    > get a bloody life u sick anuses..

Verizon Newsgroup Internet Service Providers