Is my Pc good or great for Gaming?

HardwareSexFan

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2009
I have a quite old Pc but I feel it is still good for PC gaming. How would you rate this?

12kb DDR1 RAM
0.4Mhz Processor - Overclocked to 0.45Mhz
2 Bit Address & Data Bus
Windows 3.2 OS
NVIDIA 0.2

Is this good or great for gaming?

Also how can I fix my Pc from random clunking - it does that a lot and seems to switch off after 2 mins or go to the blue screen of death.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR AWESOME HELP IN ADVANCED.

I would like to play 2 games simultaneously and access my browser and skype as well. Can I do this great or just good?

softwarefiend

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2009
That OS seems a bit low maybe upgrade to windows 98 get a new graphics card, maybe a better address and data bus, a better processor would help too, also more ram.

medjohnson77

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2008
I recomend trying to put Cyrsis on this sexy rig, and see what she can do, you should at least be able to insert the start up disk if you have a DVD/CD drive, and watch it spit the install disk back out at you. Very funny guys.

medjohnson77

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2008
Fire hazard you say, nope no problems with fire hazard here, I have water cooling in my rig, just in case. Pink Floyd light show you say, nope, no strobing software in my rig, just nice uv lights and red lights. With the nice red glow it almost looks like my rig is on fire, lol.