Status
Not open for further replies.

smckdwn989

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
Card was bought last August and used for a month to play Starcraft 2, after that it's primarily been used in a computer for school work/internet usage. Card has been completely stable, never even overclocked. I recently ordered a 6970 to upgrade, so I'd like to give this card a nice new home. This card is an EVGA GTX 465, non superclocked. 01G-P3-1465-AR is the part number for the card.

http://www.evga.com/articles/00553/

I don't have the drivers cd's, so it's just the card in box/plastic protective shell.

I'm honestly not sure how much to ask, so I am totally up for offers on what you think is fair. I've used ebay as a gauge for prices, but I am willing to negotiate.

I can provide pictures benchmarks etc at request. Just let me know via PM or post.

Thanks

smckdwn989

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
From CT. Ebay has these cards around 120USD to as high as 180USD (which is crazy) in used condition. And 80USD for a card that isn't even working.

It's worth about the same as a GTX 460 768MB since the GTX 460 1GB matches its performance with lower power draw and is easier to find a second card from SLI. So that's $110 on ebay, $80 for a deal.

I bought a GTX 460 768MB earlier this year for $69.

If you can get $150 for it on ebay, I strongly suggest you take that route because this card has more flaws than a Radeon 5830. Nevertheless, if the price is right, you'll find buyers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.