Tankazon, major quest push, part 2

Okay, following various lunch and dinner breaks, unscheduled naps, side trips
to level up low level characters, etc, Team Freak only progressed to the
beginning of nightmare difficulty today.

The adventure therefore continues tomorrow at 5 PM PST (or is that PDT?), 8 PM
PST, midday NZ time tomorrow, starting with the Den of Evil, or possibly a
detour to re-do normal difficulty Baal if we manage to hook more vict- errr,
more players decide to join up.

See you all in AGDNM///AGD.

--
Rakanishu!

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz>,
supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>8 PM PST,

That would be 8 PM EST. Toto, break me out a new keyboard, pip pip!

--
Rakanishu!