Cannot Send E-mail

May 2, 2005 8:13:02 PM

I have Windows XP Home Edition and have just added MSN.COM E-mail. I canb
receive e-mails but when I try to send e-mails they stayed in the sent folder
and never go to th eintended recipient. How can I get this problem corrected.
Thank you

More about : send mail

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 12:46:09 AM

Are you using a Mail Client (e.g., Outlook Express, Outlook), using MSN 9 to
send/receive, or sending via www.hotmail.com?

If copies of your messages appear in Sent Items folder, the trouble is not
on your end.

Can you successfully send yourself a message?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

!