Cannot Send E-mail

I have Windows XP Home Edition and have just added MSN.COM E-mail. I canb
receive e-mails but when I try to send e-mails they stayed in the sent folder
and never go to th eintended recipient. How can I get this problem corrected.
Thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot send mail

    Are you using a Mail Client (e.g., Outlook Express, Outlook), using MSN 9 to
    send/receive, or sending via www.hotmail.com?

    If copies of your messages appear in Sent Items folder, the trouble is not
    on your end.

    Can you successfully send yourself a message?
    --
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

    Robert E. wrote:
    > I have Windows XP Home Edition and have just added MSN.COM E-mail. I canb
    > receive e-mails but when I try to send e-mails they stayed in the sent
    > folder and never go to th eintended recipient. How can I get this problem
    >
    > corrected. Thank you

Windows XP Microsoft Email