Uploading photos is suddenly impossible

Out of the blue I am now unable to upload photos to my favorite on-line
album site. I have a suspicious feeling that my 3-year-old grandson may have
clicked something he shouldn't have. It's not just that site. I went to
another and the same thing happened. I browse and select the photos I want
to upload, and then wait, and wait and wait and nothing happens.

Anybody got a clue? Thanks.

Lois

Try doing a system restore to the day before your grandson was playing with
your pc.