filename suffixes like .wmv -- how to see?

I'm pretty sure the filenames in a certain folder have .avi or .wmv
appened to them, but these suffixes are hidden from my view, even when
I am renaming files. How do I make them visible?

Hi

With Windows Explorer open go to Tools>Folder Options>View and uncheck 'Hide
extensions for known file types', then click 'Apply to All Folders' and
restart WE.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User