"Godly" UsWest mule account on eBay starting at $0.99!!!

I am selling my girlfriends account as we have moved to Europe.

Here is the link to my auction, I've underlined good stuff... and put bold
on what I consider as GREAT stuff:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33884&item=8199506116&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

There are lots of HRs (High runes) there, Enigma, BOTD (Breath of the
Dying), etc, etc...
I didnt underline things like Ariocs needle though as its two-handed and Im
against using 2-handed items so dunno if they are normally classed as "good"
items. Other items there that may be considered "good" may not be
underlined too as I dont normally trade. All items are legit and are mainly
from the DWC clan storage who have been leaving D2 slowly for a while now
:¬/

The "Details" link will show you all items details for those accounts...
just hit "Back" when you've seen item stats if you go that deep into it ;¬)

All these mules are on SC (Softcore) and not HC (Hardcore).

Take a look... Im hoping you'd be surprised at all the stuff that MIGHT sell
at just $0.99 ;¬)

(Estimated price from looking at other auctions is $300 - $400 but I doubt
it'll go anywhere near that due to being sold as a single auction :¬/ )

--

Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
> Trammel wrote:
> > I am selling my girlfriends account as we have moved to Europe.
> >

> > Here is the link to my auction, I've underlined good stuff... and put
> > bold on what I consider as GREAT stuff:
>
> <schnip>
>
> Just had a look. Shame all the *real* godly stuff is off-ladder. Also,
shame
> that you didn't list the skills on the Ormus's and if the Eschuta's are
+1,
> +2 or +3. I mean, you listed keys and portals, the more pertinant info
would
> have been the Ormus's skills don't you think?
>
> And BoTD? Is that in a 'Zerker? Eth? What ED? LL?
>
> Just my thoughts.

Hence the "Details" link at the bottom of each characters item list ;¬)

--

> Trammel wrote:
>> I am selling my girlfriends account as we have moved to Europe.
>>

>> Here is the link to my auction, I've underlined good stuff... and put
>> bold on what I consider as GREAT stuff:
>>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33884&item=8199506116
> &rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
>>
>> There are lots of HRs (High runes) there, Enigma, BOTD (Breath of the
>> Dying), etc, etc...
>> I didnt underline things like Ariocs needle though as its two-handed
>> and Im against using 2-handed items so dunno if they are normally
>> classed as "good" items. Other items there that may be considered
>> "good" may not be underlined too as I dont normally trade. All items
>> are legit and are mainly from the DWC clan storage who have been
>> leaving D2 slowly for a while now
>>> ¬/
>>

>> The "Details" link will show you all items details for those
>> accounts... just hit "Back" when you've seen item stats if you go
>> that deep into it ;¬)
>>

>> All these mules are on SC (Softcore) and not HC (Hardcore).
>>

>> Take a look... Im hoping you'd be surprised at all the stuff that
>> MIGHT sell at just $0.99 ;¬)
>>
>> (Estimated price from looking at other auctions is $300 - $400 but I
>> doubt it'll go anywhere near that due to being sold as a single
>> auction :¬/ )
>
> Can you please post back after the auction and let us know how much you
> got?
> I for one would be very interested.

Well it's already beyond what I wanted to pay. About $30 US and counting
now. Not going there for something I can't hold...

--
Convention says my name, along with a witticism or poignant quote, should go
here.

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
<lansdellicious@gmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and
said:

>Well it's already beyond what I wanted to pay. About $30 US and counting
>now. Not going there for something I can't hold...

I was less interested in the price and more interested in how big a clan must
be to have found 27 legit Cham runes and 7 Zod runes...

--
Rakanishu!

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
> <lansdellicious@gmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
> flopped and said:
>
> > Well it's already beyond what I wanted to pay. About $30 US and
> > counting now. Not going there for something I can't hold...
>
> I was less interested in the price and more interested in how big a
> clan must be to have found 27 legit Cham runes and 7 Zod runes...

In agd2 Trammel mentioned his girlfriend likes trading items for high runes,
and it has never been claimed all items and runes were found by the clan.

alice

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2004

Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
> Stephen van Ham wrote:
> > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
> > <lansdellicious@gmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
> > flopped and said:
> >
> > > Well it's already beyond what I wanted to pay. About $30 US and
> > > counting now. Not going there for something I can't hold...
> >
> > I was less interested in the price and more interested in how big a
> > clan must be to have found 27 legit Cham runes and 7 Zod runes...
>
> In agd2 Trammel mentioned his girlfriend likes trading items for high runes,
> and it has never been claimed all items and runes were found by the clan.

Actually, one will easily (mistakenly) infer that from reading
Trammel's post as follows:

<begin quote>
.... All items are legit and are mainly
from the DWC clan storage who have been leaving D2 slowly for a while
now
:¬/
</end quote>

I think that was why Hammy asked that question.
Isn't it the general consensus that traded items are non-legit and that
in order for items to be legit you (or someone you know & trust) must
found them yourselves?

That's a nice collection, Trammel. Your title on the auction is
somewhat misleading though, it says "Ladder Season 2", while some of
the characters/mules bear a non-prominent "NL", unfortunately, these
NLs carry more than 95% of the underlined items :(

If only there is a way of knowing the legitimacy of items, UWW mules
will surely worth more. By the way, with Tae missing (still?), Sheila
stopped playing (didn't she?), Tcells & Kai moved to another game, and
Whitedog busy with school, how do you manage to refresh all those
mules, Stephen? Last I know, you guys were up to #7 plus the Enchant
mules, 64 mules at one minute each, that's more than one hour just to
refresh mules :(

Misfit, if you would like to follow suit and sell *PurpleOcean2 on
Ebay, please do so. Despite seeming miniscule compared to Trammel's
list, Ladder items are valued more than Non's. I think it was 2 NL
Highs to 1 L Ist, extrapolating from this equation leads me to
guesstimate that Ladder items are four times more expensive than Non
Ladder items. Throw in some items from your mules since you already
switch to HC anyways. 2 Death Fathoms will surely boost the value, not
too mention some Annihilus' and others. I doubt anyone else plays that
account anyways. Out of those who have access, only you, Shady, Kai,
and myself used to play. Alan expressed interest but never actually
played (not that I know) and now he disappears. Hey, the money value
may not be much, but it will surely help to get you that 4th copy of
this game (or are you already up to 7th copy now? :) ).

"Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
> Stephen van Ham wrote:
> > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
> > <lansdellicious@gmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
> > flopped and said:
> >
> > > Well it's already beyond what I wanted to pay. About $30 US and
> > > counting now. Not going there for something I can't hold...
> >
> > I was less interested in the price and more interested in how big a
> > clan must be to have found 27 legit Cham runes and 7 Zod runes...
>
> In agd2 Trammel mentioned his girlfriend likes trading items for high
runes,
> and it has never been claimed all items and runes were found by the clan.
>
> Actually, one will easily (mistakenly) infer that from reading
> Trammel's post as follows:
> <begin quote>
> ... All items are legit and are mainly
> from the DWC clan storage who have been leaving D2 slowly for a
> while now
> :¬/
> </end quote>
>
> Isn't it the general consensus that traded items are non-legit and that
> in order for items to be legit you (or someone you know & trust) must
> found them yourselves?

To the best of my knowledge all runes are "legit" or will function as so.

All HRs on the NL accounts are from Ladder-season-1 and about half of them
(roughly, as I dont know how many exactly) were traded for. The reason
there are so many Cham is because when my GF did trades... she traded upto
Ber & Jah runes mainly. I cubed Ber into Jah... then Jah into Cham (Stupid
me shoulda done the Jah first :¬/ ). This was to protect all traded runes
from RustStorm and they have been on mules ever since near the end of
Ladder-1 so Im guessing that means it worked ;¬)

"Legit" infers that the runes are "real" and not dupes. As cubing runes
make them non-rustable, etc with different uID's then they become "legit"...
its just a major waste of runes to do :¬/

If you think THAT list was impressive then you shoulda seen the runes
accounts before I merged them back in Ladder-1 ;¬)

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

Alice held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
1119168216.408579.166090@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com to this Interweb
chatroom:

> Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
>> Stephen van Ham wrote:
>>> Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
>>> <lansdellicious@gmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
>>> flopped and said:
>>>

> Misfit, if you would like to follow suit and sell *PurpleOcean2 on
> Ebay, please do so. Despite seeming miniscule compared to Trammel's
> list, Ladder items are valued more than Non's. I think it was 2 NL
> Highs to 1 L Ist, extrapolating from this equation leads me to
> guesstimate that Ladder items are four times more expensive than Non
> Ladder items. Throw in some items from your mules since you already
> switch to HC anyways. 2 Death Fathoms will surely boost the value,
> not too mention some Annihilus' and others. I doubt anyone else
> plays that account anyways. Out of those who have access, only you,
> Shady, Kai, and myself used to play. Alan expressed interest but
> never actually played (not that I know) and now he disappears. Hey,
> the money value may not be much, but it will surely help to get you
> that 4th copy of this game (or are you already up to 7th copy now? :)
> )

Oh good Lord. Ebay again, almost guaranteeing some kid with a card on his
parent's account and more money than sense will get it. When you have
agd'ers (at least one, anyway) willing to pay for it on the spot. Me, by the
way. Should you decide to do the selling thing, let me know.

--

~misfit~ wrote:
> Alice wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> I'm also using *purpleocean. I changed the account password as I kitted the
> enchantress out with my own gear so I can use her to cheese any SC
> characters I may be playing. I hope you don't mind, both characters were
> *totally* empty, right down to no gold or scrolls. Your other playing
> account is the same, I don't know who did that, unless it was you. All
> characters totally bare, not even a key between them. That's why I changed
> the password when I fitted her out with my gear, I didn't want to go to use
> her and find her naked. :)

Why somone would strip them even to the keys, potions, and scrolls is
beyond me. But hey, if someone found the keys useful to them then I am
happy with that :) Email me if you want to change the email
registration for any of those accounts. I thought they would all be
expired by now.

alice

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2004

~misfit~ wrote:
> Alice wrote:
> > ~misfit~ wrote:
> >> Alice wrote:
> >>
> After I read your post saying I could sell *purpleocean2 last night and
> considering what happened to the others I changed the password just in case
> someone thought "misfit doesn't want to sell it, I'll take the items". Hope
> you don't mind, he's too much fun and too much planning etc. went into him
> to have him stripped or sold. I can give you and Hammy the password so you
> can take him for a spin if you want to.

I am sure the people who have access to that account are honorable and
will not remove a major item without a unanimous decision. Which was
why I invited them in the first place; as a matter of fact it has been
running for 4 months or so with no problems. I said YOU could sell it
if you want, because you are the only active player who contributed
items and/or time to build the character. So you are pretty much the
host / owner of the account, while the others are your guests. Should
you change your guest list, it is entirely your decision, and I would
really appreciate if you will invite the other contributors if they
come back. I think you know who the other contributors are. As for
me, I don't want it, thanks :) Barbarian is never my forte.

alice

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2004

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com>,
> supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:
>
> You gave me the passwords at some point, too, but as soon as I heard that some
> nameless individuals ad starting stripping the good gear and characters even
> before you'd given them the all clear, I stepped aside. It seemed a very
> unfortunate thing to be happening to your crew. :-(

Yes, I too regret the misunderstanding. I wanted everyone to have
equal chance at getting items they could use. I sure hope that
incident did not create an uncomfortable environment to anybody, which
was why I tried to minimize the damage by not announcing any names. Oh
well, what's done is done.

> --
> Rakanishu!

Bishibosh!

"Chris Lansdell" <lansdellicious@gmail.com> wrote in message
[snip]
> Oh good Lord. Ebay again, almost guaranteeing some kid with a card on his
> parent's account and more money than sense will get it. When you have
> agd'ers (at least one, anyway) willing to pay for it on the spot. Me, by
the
> way. Should you decide to do the selling thing, let me know.

Im guessing that means you cant pay via paypal... or that you dont wanna pay
the prices it can get too on eBay?

Im thinking of selling off some Europe stuff... but that'll be for runes not
cash.
This is the last UsWest account to either be sold (or in some cases -
deleted) but if you need anything on Europe and have runes (or wanna pay
cash) then just post what your after on AGD2 and I (and probably others)
will see if we can trade ya' / help :¬)

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

Trammel held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
eynte.1718$y57.117@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk to this Interweb chatroom:

> "Chris Lansdell" <lansdellicious@gmail.com> wrote in message
> [snip]
>> Oh good Lord. Ebay again, almost guaranteeing some kid with a card
>> on his parent's account and more money than sense will get it. When
>> you have agd'ers (at least one, anyway) willing to pay for it on the
>> spot. Me, by the way. Should you decide to do the selling thing, let
>> me know.
>

> Im guessing that means you cant pay via paypal... or that you dont
> wanna pay the prices it can get too on eBay?

Neither. I am a Magic player as well as a D2 addict, and both games are
ruined by little kiddies with mummy or daddy's credit cards buying
everything they want online, and basically having no limit on their
spending. Then there's people like me on a budget, who have dedicated hours
and hourse to this game, only to be scuppered by spoilt brats with more
money than skill.

--
Convention says my name, along with a witticism or poignant quote, should go
here.
Ah well.

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com>,
supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>Actually, one will easily (mistakenly) infer that from reading
>Trammel's post as follows:
>
><begin quote>
>... All items are legit and are mainly
>from the DWC clan storage who have been leaving D2 slowly for a while
>now
>:¬/
></end quote>
>
>I think that was why Hammy asked that question.
>Isn't it the general consensus that traded items are non-legit and that
>in order for items to be legit you (or someone you know & trust) must
>found them yourselves?

That's all I was wondering about. Forge rushes and/or cubing for potential
dupes and cubing up I could understand, in terms of the volume of runes.
Having personally found a couple of sur, a lo, a cham, and having seen an ohm
drop, I could understand that volume of runes being dropped if the clan was
quite large.

I don't have an interest in getting into a "what's legit and what isn't?"
argument. I know my ideas of legit are different from some people, and
that's fine, it's just a game and we'll leave it at that. :)

>If only there is a way of knowing the legitimacy of items, UWW mules
>will surely worth more. By the way, with Tae missing (still?), Sheila
>stopped playing (didn't she?), Tcells & Kai moved to another game, and
>Whitedog busy with school, how do you manage to refresh all those
>mules, Stephen? Last I know, you guys were up to #7 plus the Enchant
>mules, 64 mules at one minute each, that's more than one hour just to
>refresh mules :(

Well, one or two have been lost so far, but I've managed to keep most alive (I
think Whitedog pops in and refreshes them from time to time, too). This in
addition to my dozen or so playing accounts and sixteen or so accounts that I
share with Dalai, plus three I'm keeping alive for ald... Yep, Jabber,
doesn't get us started. ;-) Luckily Reg is coming back soon to reclaim his
accounts, or things would start getting difficult.

--
Rakanishu!

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com>,
supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>> I'm also using *purpleocean. I changed the account password as I kitted the
>> enchantress out with my own gear so I can use her to cheese any SC
>> characters I may be playing. I hope you don't mind, both characters were
>> *totally* empty, right down to no gold or scrolls. Your other playing
>> account is the same, I don't know who did that, unless it was you. All
>> characters totally bare, not even a key between them. That's why I changed
>> the password when I fitted her out with my gear, I didn't want to go to use
>> her and find her naked. :)

>Why somone would strip them even to the keys, potions, and scrolls is
>beyond me. But hey, if someone found the keys useful to them then I am
>happy with that :) Email me if you want to change the email
>registration for any of those accounts. I thought they would all be
>expired by now.

You gave me the passwords at some point, too, but as soon as I heard that some
nameless individuals ad starting stripping the good gear and characters even
before you'd given them the all clear, I stepped aside. It seemed a very
unfortunate thing to be happening to your crew. :-(

I did have a little play around with the frenzy barbarian at one point before
that, though. A very strapping lad he was. :)

--
Rakanishu!