Need help man, Splinter cell : Double Agent PC

trenthatch

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
I know this is an older game, I've installed it on Windows Vista 64 bit, I cannot access or see my saved games, in windows xp they were located under Gamedir\SCDA-Ofline\Offline\save, since I'm running under Vista I cannot restore or copy the savegames for backup purposes, anyone know what to do or is there a savegame patch available ?

trenthatch

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
hey gamerk316, I've search and checked everywhere, can't find them, I can load my last save but their nowhere to find, what you mean safe bug ?

The safe's in game have a tendency to not notice the fact you're hitting the button that turns the wheel for an excess amount of time. Its a fairly well known bug. I found that pressing the Middle mouse button in usually got the safe input working again.

I'll check around my HD when I get home and see where the saves are stored.

trenthatch

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
Oh I see, haven't had the problem with the safe yet but thanx for the tip. yeah let me know if you figure sumting out...great game hey ?

trenthatch

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
Even If I search on the c drive, nowhere to be found under documents or profiles...don't get it...looks like a flaw in Vista, first game I noticed that the saved games is missing