Wireless Point to Point Bridges that work with WPA-PSK

Are there any wireless bridges that are known to work with WPA-PSK. I
have heard that there may be problems with WPA-PSK when used with
bridging and some bridges force you to use WEP. I would like to know if
anyone has used a set of devices as wireless bridges and done it
successfully with WPA-PSK - if so what equipment did you use? I just
want to use two devices as point to point bridges with the increases
security of WPA-PSK and know that it will work and be reliable.

Any answers from those of you with real life experiences with this would
be appreciated.

I looked into this some as I was going to either add a repeater or second
access point in my house to provide better coverage. I use WPA RADIUS.
What I found is that most of these specialty devices do not support WPA
including bridges. My guess though is that it will be easy for these
devices to support WPA PSK rather than WPA RADIUS so I would expect to see
that sometime in the near future, but who knows.

In my situation, I found that adding a second access point turned out to be
the best solution in my case.

Jeff