How 2 Cascade Windows?

234 wrote:
> I can't seem to get this feature to work right, or wrong! Any
> suggestions?

When you right-click on the taskbar (the bar that has the clock and start
button on it) in a place that has nothing (empty) and choose "cascade
windows", what happens and what do you expect to happen? (It will only
cascade visible windows, not minimized ones.)

--
--
The information above is intended to assist you; however, it is
suggested you research for yourself before you take any advice - you

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Ahhh.. thats my problem, cascade "visible" windows.. how do you get them all
opened, to be able to cascade them without minimizing them? Thanks!!! ;)

234 wrote:
> Ahhh.. thats my problem, cascade "visible" windows.. how do you get
> them all opened, to be able to cascade them without minimizing them?
> Thanks!!! ;)
>
> "Shenan Stanley" wrote:
>
>> 234 wrote:
>>> I can't seem to get this feature to work right, or wrong! Any
>>> suggestions?
>>
>> When you right-click on the taskbar (the bar that has the clock and
>> start button on it) in a place that has nothing (empty) and choose
>> "cascade windows", what happens and what do you expect to happen?
>> (It will only cascade visible windows, not minimized ones.)
>>
>> --
>>> =- Shenan -=<
>>> =- MS MVP -=<
>> --
>> The information above is intended to assist you; however, it is
>> suggested you research for yourself before you take any advice - you
>> are the one ultimately responsible for your
>> actions/problems/solutions. Whenever possible, the advice will
>> include the method/places used in compiling the answer. Also,
>> questions may have been asked to clarify your situation OR to give
>> you an idea of where to look - do not dismiss them lightly.

After you open a window, don't close it or minimize it. Do this for all
open windows.

--
Donald L McDaniel
Please reply to the original thread,