How 2 Cascade Windows?

I can't seem to get this feature to work right, or wrong! Any suggestions?
3 answers Last reply
More about cascade windows

    234 wrote:
    > I can't seem to get this feature to work right, or wrong! Any
    > suggestions?

    When you right-click on the taskbar (the bar that has the clock and start
    button on it) in a place that has nothing (empty) and choose "cascade
    windows", what happens and what do you expect to happen? (It will only
    cascade visible windows, not minimized ones.)

    --
    --
    The information above is intended to assist you; however, it is
    suggested you research for yourself before you take any advice - you

    Ahhh.. thats my problem, cascade "visible" windows.. how do you get them all
    opened, to be able to cascade them without minimizing them? Thanks!!! ;)

    234 wrote:
    > Ahhh.. thats my problem, cascade "visible" windows.. how do you get
    > them all opened, to be able to cascade them without minimizing them?
    > Thanks!!! ;)
    >
    > "Shenan Stanley" wrote:
    >
    >> 234 wrote:
    >>> I can't seem to get this feature to work right, or wrong! Any
    >>> suggestions?
    >>
    >> When you right-click on the taskbar (the bar that has the clock and
    >> start button on it) in a place that has nothing (empty) and choose
    >> "cascade windows", what happens and what do you expect to happen?
    >> (It will only cascade visible windows, not minimized ones.)
    >>
    >> --
    >>> =- Shenan -=<
    >>> =- MS MVP -=<
    >> --
    >> The information above is intended to assist you; however, it is
    >> suggested you research for yourself before you take any advice - you
    >> are the one ultimately responsible for your
    >> actions/problems/solutions. Whenever possible, the advice will
    >> include the method/places used in compiling the answer. Also,
    >> questions may have been asked to clarify your situation OR to give
    >> you an idea of where to look - do not dismiss them lightly.

    After you open a window, don't close it or minimize it. Do this for all
    open windows.

    --
    Donald L McDaniel
    Please reply to the original thread,