Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

How 2 Cascade Windows?

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
May 5, 2005 12:59:05 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

I can't seem to get this feature to work right, or wrong! Any suggestions?

More about : cascade windows

Anonymous
May 5, 2005 3:56:35 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

234 wrote:
> I can't seem to get this feature to work right, or wrong! Any
> suggestions?

When you right-click on the taskbar (the bar that has the clock and start
button on it) in a place that has nothing (empty) and choose "cascade
windows", what happens and what do you expect to happen? (It will only
cascade visible windows, not minimized ones.)

--
>=- Shenan -=<
>=- MS MVP -=<
--
The information above is intended to assist you; however, it is
suggested you research for yourself before you take any advice - you
are the one ultimately responsible for your actions/problems/solutions.
Whenever possible, the advice will include the method/places used in
compiling the answer. Also, questions may have been asked to clarify
your situation OR to give you an idea of where to look - do not dismiss
them lightly.
May 5, 2005 9:50:08 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

Ahhh.. thats my problem, cascade "visible" windows.. how do you get them all
opened, to be able to cascade them without minimizing them? Thanks!!! ;) 

"Shenan Stanley" wrote:

> 234 wrote:
> > I can't seem to get this feature to work right, or wrong! Any
> > suggestions?
>
> When you right-click on the taskbar (the bar that has the clock and start
> button on it) in a place that has nothing (empty) and choose "cascade
> windows", what happens and what do you expect to happen? (It will only
> cascade visible windows, not minimized ones.)
>
> --
> >=- Shenan -=<
> >=- MS MVP -=<
> --
> The information above is intended to assist you; however, it is
> suggested you research for yourself before you take any advice - you
> are the one ultimately responsible for your actions/problems/solutions.
> Whenever possible, the advice will include the method/places used in
> compiling the answer. Also, questions may have been asked to clarify
> your situation OR to give you an idea of where to look - do not dismiss
> them lightly.
>
>
>
Anonymous
May 5, 2005 2:56:41 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

234 wrote:
> Ahhh.. thats my problem, cascade "visible" windows.. how do you get
> them all opened, to be able to cascade them without minimizing them?
> Thanks!!! ;) 
>
> "Shenan Stanley" wrote:
>
>> 234 wrote:
>>> I can't seem to get this feature to work right, or wrong! Any
>>> suggestions?
>>
>> When you right-click on the taskbar (the bar that has the clock and
>> start button on it) in a place that has nothing (empty) and choose
>> "cascade windows", what happens and what do you expect to happen?
>> (It will only cascade visible windows, not minimized ones.)
>>
>> --
>>> =- Shenan -=<
>>> =- MS MVP -=<
>> --
>> The information above is intended to assist you; however, it is
>> suggested you research for yourself before you take any advice - you
>> are the one ultimately responsible for your
>> actions/problems/solutions. Whenever possible, the advice will
>> include the method/places used in compiling the answer. Also,
>> questions may have been asked to clarify your situation OR to give
>> you an idea of where to look - do not dismiss them lightly.

After you open a window, don't close it or minimize it. Do this for all
open windows.

--
Donald L McDaniel
Please reply to the original thread,
so that the thread may be kept intact.
==============================
Related resources
!