Sign in with
Your question

I'm having problem with Oblivion...plz help

Last response: in Video Games
Anonymous
August 13, 2009 12:22:07 AM

I'm having a problem with Oblivion. When I am in game my character likes to slide around (very slowly).

I dont know how to fix it. It is very weird the game starts up fine. I can make my character and all the way i want to. But when i go to play right when i get in the jail sail i start to slide. I can walk around but it takes such along time to do so because of the sliding. O.o

If someone could please help me out that would be great. Because i honestly dont know how to fix this issue.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Also for your help! :) 

More about : problem oblivion plz

August 13, 2009 12:28:05 AM

Have you tried patching to the latest version?
AC
m
l
Anonymous
August 13, 2009 12:30:51 AM

No not yet i wasn't sure that would actually to be honest i didn't even think about it. lol
m
l
Related resources
August 13, 2009 12:34:16 AM

I would try that first, if it persists then you're in a spot of bother but I suspect it will be cured via patching.
AC
m
l
Anonymous
August 13, 2009 12:38:30 AM

Ok i am installing it now i'll see if it works in just a min.
m
l
August 13, 2009 1:20:08 AM

If you mean sliding as in low fps, then its probably the lack of horsepower basicly.

May i ask what are the specs of your pc, and on what kind of settings are you playing oblivion ,res etc
m
l
August 13, 2009 1:41:29 AM

Some of the patches fixed a few problems, like getting stuck etc, or player positioning, this may help.
The only other thing I could suggest is, maybe your keyboard isnt working properly, or look to google for this particular bug, as Ive never had this problem, but again, I always keep up with my patches.
Great place for latest patches, in game settings etc is here
http://www.tweakguides.com/
m
l
!