Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurtzdonut

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2011
I want to buy two of these Asus 6970 EAH6970/2DI2S/2GD5 Graphics cards. Hit me up if your willing to sell...
EAH6970.jpg

Hurtzdonut

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2011

Cool Enough. Thanks for posting on my thread. What do you have in mind for cost? Why on earth you selling them anyway? These are hard to find cards.

Here's my eBay page. I've been at it since 97. Not a ton of feedback but substantial enough to be good. Just so you can check out some kind of reference for me. http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

I did a preview of my pm and wasn't able to see the actual link. If it does't show you can do advanced search on eBay for "slademan" and you'll come up with my listings and feedback page. Check my feedback more than my listings. I don't have a lot up at the moment but my feedback speaks for itself.

Could you provide some kind of reference for me so I know that I might get to buy two killer graphics cards and don't end up with part of the Brooklyn Bridge instead.
[:deweycd:2]

I'm happy to share my email with you for direct contact as well. We're going to need to share those for Paypal or something to that effect if we can make a nice deal...you looking for anything?

Enjoy your evening~
Peace Mate~

Slade

Undermoose

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2008

I want three of the same cards for BF3 eyefinity rig (3 x 1920 x 1200 Dell U2412M) but can't find another one of these. I figure I'll buy three new cards from Sapphire or Gigabyte.

I know this card is in hot demand, I've been searching for a week on the internet and every lead comes up dead... The last Asus card I saw on eBay (to late) sold for $325 plus $23.95 for shipping (October 31st). http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASUS-AMD-Radeon-HD-6970-EAH6970-2DI2S-2GD5-2-GB-GDDR5-SDRAM-PCI-Express-2-1-/320782452381

If that seems fair to you, it's recent eBay value, I'll do $325 per card but I'll include shipping. These cards have 2 years of warranty left (purchased when first released in Dec. 2010). I do not overclock or even experiment with voltages, stock speeds only.

Contact me via eBay ID - FilmExpo - 100 percent positive rating.

Undermoose

Status
Not open for further replies.