cant play vidio

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
May 5, 2005 5:29:05 PM

Hi This is my first effort at doing this so I hope you can help me I am 72
yrs old but young at heart.I downloaded a movie clip ( .avi) it played the
first time I tried but Now I want to show my husband how clever I am It wont
play the film.I'm using xp,wmp9 and SP2 TIA connie

More about : play vidio

May 5, 2005 5:44:03 PM

Don't have a ready answer for why your AVI file won't play so you can show
off but Windows Media Player 10 is available as a download for XP users. Go
to the Microsoft download site.

"Connie" <Connie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi This is my first effort at doing this so I hope you can help me I am
> 72
> yrs old but young at heart.I downloaded a movie clip ( .avi) it played the
> first time I tried but Now I want to show my husband how clever I am It
> wont
> play the film.I'm using xp,wmp9 and SP2 TIA connie
Anonymous
May 5, 2005 10:35:01 PM

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/...

For the above link can download the new Ver of MEDIA PLAYER

Extremely happily provides the assistance for you
If I explain the mistake, please let me know.
If my explanation can help each under, please respond
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hong Kong Cyber S.P.O.T. 18 areas youths representative (Tsuen Wan)
mcPLACE.COM Microsoft Technology Zone on-line expert
Kenji Yuen

Web Page: http://www.microsoft.mcPLACE.COM

"Connie" wrote:

> Hi This is my first effort at doing this so I hope you can help me I am 72
> yrs old but young at heart.I downloaded a movie clip ( .avi) it played the
> first time I tried but Now I want to show my husband how clever I am It wont
> play the film.I'm using xp,wmp9 and SP2 TIA connie
May 6, 2005 8:13:50 AM

Hi Jerry thanks for your help, I tried my windows and as you must have
guessed the windowsMedia Has dissapeared out of my P.C so I will download the
new version. thanks again Connie

"Jerry" wrote:

> Don't have a ready answer for why your AVI file won't play so you can show
> off but Windows Media Player 10 is available as a download for XP users. Go
> to the Microsoft download site.
>
> "Connie" <Connie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi This is my first effort at doing this so I hope you can help me I am
> > 72
> > yrs old but young at heart.I downloaded a movie clip ( .avi) it played the
> > first time I tried but Now I want to show my husband how clever I am It
> > wont
> > play the film.I'm using xp,wmp9 and SP2 TIA connie

Anonymous
May 6, 2005 8:16:14 AM

Thank you so much for yoyr help .Much appreciated. Wiil do as you
suggested. Connie

"香港Cyber S.P.O.T. å??å…«å?€é?’年代表(è?ƒç?£) è¢?仲軒" wrote:

> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/...
>
> For the above link can download the new Ver of MEDIA PLAYER
>
> Extremely happily provides the assistance for you
> If I explain the mistake, please let me know.
> If my explanation can help each under, please respond
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> Hong Kong Cyber S.P.O.T. 18 areas youths representative (Tsuen Wan)
> mcPLACE.COM Microsoft Technology Zone on-line expert
> Kenji Yuen
>
> Web Page: http://www.microsoft.mcPLACE.COM
>

> "Connie" wrote:
>
> > Hi This is my first effort at doing this so I hope you can help me I am 72
> > yrs old but young at heart.I downloaded a movie clip ( .avi) it played the
> > first time I tried but Now I want to show my husband how clever I am It wont
> > play the film.I'm using xp,wmp9 and SP2 TIA connie
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 8:51:02 AM

Hi Jerry "2nd message" I tried to download Windows Mediia 9 for xp and it
told me I already have a more upto date Windows Media installed. I have
looked every where and cant find the Player. It not in the "Add and remove"
or any other place I have looked in. can it be Hidden somewhere/ "Connie"
wrote:

> Hi Jerry " Ist message" thanks for your help, I tried my windows and as you must have
> guessed the windowsMedia Has dissapeared out of my P.C so I will download the
> new version. thanks again Connie
>
> "Jerry" wrote:
>
> > Don't have a ready answer for why your AVI file won't play so you can show
> > off but Windows Media Player 10 is available as a download for XP users. Go
> > to the Microsoft download site.
> >
> > "Connie" <Connie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi This is my first effort at doing this so I hope you can help me I am
> > > 72
> > > yrs old but young at heart.I downloaded a movie clip ( .avi) it played the
> > > first time I tried but Now I want to show my husband how clever I am It
> > > wont
> > > play the film.I'm using xp,wmp9 and SP2 TIA connie

Anonymous
May 6, 2005 9:00:02 AM

!