Microsoft Publisher

Hi, I just installed Windows XP and I've been told that Microsoft Publisher
is automatically installed as well. However, I have not been able to access
it. If this is true, please explain how I can find Publisher because I am in
dire need of it for a project. Thanks.

Sally wrote:
> Hi, I just installed Windows XP and I've been told that Microsoft
> Publisher is automatically installed as well. However, I have not
> been able to access it. If this is true, please explain how I can
> find Publisher because I am in dire need of it for a project. Thanks.

Whomever told you that was mistaken.
Microsoft Publisher is a separate product - although it is included with
some versions of the Microsoft Office suites.

http://www.microsoft.com/publisher

--
--
The information above is intended to assist you; however, it is
suggested you research for yourself before you take any advice - you

Sally,

If you need something in a hurry you might want to look at this link:
http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/

They have a free downloadable version (PagePlus SE) of their PagePlus
Publishing software. Although I have the product installed, I haven't used
it and I don't know if Seif files can be read by Publisher. I think
documents can be saved as .txt documents which should be able to be read by
Publisher. However, it does get decent reviews and they do have a fairly
active support group.

Wayne