I accidently changed my administrave function to limited, not administrator.
How do I fix this problem? I cannot access most of my computer at this time.

Original Administrator Account Does Not Appear During Friendly Logon Method
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;281992&Product=winxp

Enable Administrator account on Welcome Screen
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_admin_ok.htm

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"dbzrocks" wrote:

| I accidently changed my administrave function to limited, not administrator.
| How do I fix this problem? I cannot access most of my computer at this time.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0518-3, 05/04/2005
Tested on: 5/5/2005 10:09:05 PM

Hi,

This is where the hidden account called 'Administrator' comes in.
Boot, hitting F8 as BIOS info goes to black to get the Menu and take
Safe Mode. That should then at 'Welcome' include an icon for
'Administrator'; if not hit CTL-ALT-DEL twice to get a logon dialog,
enter the explicit name Administrator and assume that password is
null, so click Enter immediately. Go to Control Panel and reset the
user type for the account in question to Administrator.
Restart the system normally.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User