All Assassin Team - Grouchy Tiger, Hidden Drag Queen

Do we have any interest in an AGD all assassin team?

Most likely USWest SCL, unless given good reason to choose another venue.

--
Rakanishu!
20 answers Last reply

    Stephen van Ham wrote:
    > Do we have any interest in an AGD all assassin team?
    >
    > Most likely USWest SCL, unless given good reason to choose another
    > venue.

    ROFL, that a great name :D

    Devast8or

    Stephen van Ham held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
    tha7b15atn362a0ia9e3qmjuo60f2jtfbn@4ax.com to this Interweb chatroom:

    > Do we have any interest in an AGD all assassin team?
    >
    > Most likely USWest SCL, unless given good reason to choose another
    > venue.

    Mr Van Dam, I think we both know the answer to that. Book me in for the
    Venom sin. And let us play twinked, or she will be teh sukk.

    --
    Convention says my name, along with a witticism or poignant quote, should go
    here.

    Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

    > Do we have any interest in an AGD all assassin team?
    >
    > Most likely USWest SCL, unless given good reason to choose another venue.
    >

    > --
    > Rakanishu!

    I just find an ethereal Razor's Edge which made a good BF weapon. I can play
    a furysin in ths team.

    "Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

    > Do we have any interest in an AGD all assassin team?
    >
    > Most likely USWest SCL, unless given good reason to choose another venue.

    I've never actually played Asn & dont play D2 much... but if there was a
    Europe SCL/HCL team being made then it could be fun to join in :¬)

    Note: I can only twink on ESCL though :¬/

    --
    Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
    (Please reply to group only)

    Stephen van Ham held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
    tha7b15atn362a0ia9e3qmjuo60f2jtfbn@4ax.com to this Interweb chatroom:

    > Do we have any interest in an AGD all assassin team?
    >
    > Most likely USWest SCL, unless given good reason to choose another
    > venue.

    Hey Hammy, any interest in email for this idea? You and I are generally up
    for anything, but surely somebody (Dalai? ald? Although ald won't reply for
    another 3 months yet...) must be game.

    Oh, and as for twinking Trammel, it's not like I'm short of items to
    donate...

    --
    Convention says my name, along with a witticism or poignant quote, should go
    here.
    Ah well.

    "Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

    > Do we have any interest in an AGD all assassin team?
    >
    > Most likely USWest SCL, unless given good reason to choose another venue.
    > --
    > Rakanishu!

    If the timing worked out, I'd be interested.

    If it was softcore, I'd need to borrow twink items, if twinking were to be
    allowed, as my SC accounts have expired again. Personally, I'd rather play
    untwinked, at least through nightmare. Before entering hell, some twinkage
    might be necessary to get resists up. I think it should be softcore, as my
    experience with hardcore teams in the past is that team characters start
    falling by the wayside later in the game, just when you need them the most.

    I wouldn't have time to play until early in July, but by the first weekend
    in July, my schedule should hopefully get to be a little less insane, baring
    another tropical system coming through here again.

    Ruben

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
    <lansdellicious@gmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and
    said:

    >Mr Van Dam, I think we both know the answer to that. Book me in for the
    >Venom sin. And let us play twinked, or she will be teh sukk.

    Or, at the very least, use the "one twink item per act" rule that the last
    team used.

    --
    Rakanishu!

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Trammel" <Me@Server.com>, supreme
    ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >I've never actually played Asn & dont play D2 much... but if there was a
    >Europe SCL/HCL team being made then it could be fun to join in :¬)
    >
    >Note: I can only twink on ESCL though :¬/

    Looks like at the moment we have two for WSCL that can twink there, one for
    WHCL, and one for ESCL. Let's hold off for a bit to see if we get any more

    Rakanishu!

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Ruben-P" <ruben_ptREMOVE@hotmail.com>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >I wouldn't have time to play until early in July, but by the first weekend
    >in July, my schedule should hopefully get to be a little less insane, baring
    >another tropical system coming through here again.

    That shouldn't be a problem.

    --
    Rakanishu!

    Stephen van Ham wrote:
    > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Trammel" <Me@Server.com>,
    > supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:
    >
    >> I've never actually played Asn & dont play D2 much... but if there
    >> was a Europe SCL/HCL team being made then it could be fun to join in
    >> :¬)
    >>
    >> Note: I can only twink on ESCL though :¬/
    >
    > Looks like at the moment we have two for WSCL that can twink there,

    As I said I won't be there for the game, but if someone needs twinking items
    on WSCL I'd be happy to donate some (a lot actually :)

    Devast8or

    On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:13:21 GMT, "Chris Lansdell"
    <lansdellicious@gmail.com> wrote:

    >Hey Hammy, any interest in email for this idea? You and I are generally up
    >for anything, but surely somebody (Dalai? ald? Although ald won't reply for
    >another 3 months yet...) must be game.

    Heh, shows how much *you* know ;-) Sadly, I'm still without Internet
    access, but will hopefully be back a month earlier than planned (the
    landlord told me this weekend that he's selling the house and everyone
    needs to be out by the end of July, instead of me having to wait until
    my lease is up at the end of August).

    ald
    "Knowledge is Power"
    VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    CotSRSig #16

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >>Hey Hammy, any interest in email for this idea? You and I are generally up
    >>for anything, but surely somebody (Dalai? ald? Although ald won't reply for
    >>another 3 months yet...) must be game.

    >Heh, shows how much *you* know ;-) Sadly, I'm still without Internet
    >access, but will hopefully be back a month earlier than planned (the
    >landlord told me this weekend that he's selling the house and everyone
    >needs to be out by the end of July, instead of me having to wait until
    >my lease is up at the end of August).

    Besides which, you prefer to play for the *other* team whose character class
    name starts with an A...

    --
    Rakanishu!

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >> Looks like at the moment we have two for WSCL that can twink there,
    >
    >As I said I won't be there for the game, but if someone needs twinking items
    >on WSCL I'd be happy to donate some (a lot actually :)

    Hehe, my server doesn't have any posts where you said that the first time
    around, but noted now.

    --
    Rakanishu!

    Stephen van Ham wrote:
    > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Devast8or"
    > <invalid@invalid.invalid>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
    > flopped and said:
    >
    >>> Looks like at the moment we have two for WSCL that can twink there,
    >>
    >> As I said I won't be there for the game, but if someone needs
    >> twinking items on WSCL I'd be happy to donate some (a lot actually :)
    >
    > Hehe, my server doesn't have any posts where you said that the first
    > time around, but noted now.

    Heh, I guess that's because I never posted that, I must've only thought it
    :D

    Devast8or (and wasn't late (or early) when I made that last post....)

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >Do we have any interest in an AGD all assassin team?

    >Most likely USWest SCL, unless given good reason to choose another venue.

    By the looks of it, we only have four people interested in playing in the
    team, which really isn't enough interest to start one, given that we'll
    invariably have one or two absentees each week anyway (if past teams are
    anything to go by).

    So, I'm probably going to start my shadow zealot on WSCL, and play her in the
    normal daily AGD games instead.

    --
    "My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"

    Stephen van Ham wrote:
    > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Stephen van Ham
    > <svanham@xtra.co.nz>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped
    > and said:
    >
    >> Do we have any interest in an AGD all assassin team?
    >
    >> Most likely USWest SCL, unless given good reason to choose another
    >> venue.
    >
    > By the looks of it, we only have four people interested in playing in
    > the team, which really isn't enough interest to start one, given that
    > we'll invariably have one or two absentees each week anyway (if past
    > teams are anything to go by).
    >
    > So, I'm probably going to start my shadow zealot on WSCL, and play
    > her in the normal daily AGD games instead.

    I've been watching this thread with a modicum of interest. However I've
    never played a 'sin in 1.10 and the one attempt I had in 1.09 was a failure.
    Granted I didn't read any guides and didn't really understand what the
    skills were or did. However I'm still ignorant when it comes to 'sins.

    The thing is, I'm so cool and such a class act with my freezealots, frenzy
    barbs, strafazons and necros that I'd hate to play a 'sin and publicly make
    a Jabber of myself. ;-)

    --
    ~misfit~ (Just kidding Jabber. You know that if somebody mocks you it means
    they like you right?)

    ~misfit~ held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
    42bcaad8$1@news.orcon.net.nz to this Interweb chatroom:

    > Stephen van Ham wrote:
    >> Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Stephen van Ham
    >> <svanham@xtra.co.nz>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped
    >> and said:
    >>
    >>> Do we have any interest in an AGD all assassin team?
    >>
    >>> Most likely USWest SCL, unless given good reason to choose another
    >>> venue.
    >>
    >> By the looks of it, we only have four people interested in playing in
    >> the team, which really isn't enough interest to start one, given that
    >> we'll invariably have one or two absentees each week anyway (if past
    >> teams are anything to go by).
    >>
    >> So, I'm probably going to start my shadow zealot on WSCL, and play
    >> her in the normal daily AGD games instead.
    >
    > I've been watching this thread with a modicum of interest. However
    > I've never played a 'sin in 1.10 and the one attempt I had in 1.09
    > was a failure. Granted I didn't read any guides and didn't really
    > understand what the skills were or did. However I'm still ignorant
    > when it comes to 'sins.

    Oh, there's so many to play, it's great fun. Sins and druids are the two
    characters I feel qualified to write about.

    > The thing is, I'm so cool and such a class act with my freezealots,
    > frenzy barbs, strafazons and necros that I'd hate to play a 'sin and
    > publicly make a Jabber of myself. ;-)
    Oh now that's just unnecessary. I don't die anywhere near as much now, which
    you'd know if you weren't A TRAITOR!!!!
    Except last game I played with Ash, and the gloams everywhere, and the
    triple boss pack of gloams, and the one time we turned a corner and there
    was so much lightning flying I couldn't even see my character.

    --
    Convention says my name, along with a witticism or poignant quote, should go
    here.
    Ah well.

    On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:58:04 +1200, Stephen van Ham
    <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

    >Long ago, in the world without shrimp, ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com>,
    >supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >>Heh, shows how much *you* know ;-) Sadly, I'm still without Internet
    >>access, but will hopefully be back a month earlier than planned (the
    >>landlord told me this weekend that he's selling the house and everyone
    >>needs to be out by the end of July, instead of me having to wait until
    >>my lease is up at the end of August).
    >
    >Besides which, you prefer to play for the *other* team whose character class
    >name starts with an A...

    Well, yeah, but I *did* have an Assassin working in AR on the old
    computer, started as straight melee but decided to turn into a hybrid
    in the Crypt, so there's still plenty to experiment with for me ;-)

    ald
    "Knowledge is Power"
    VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    CotSRSig #16

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >Well, yeah, but I *did* have an Assassin working in AR on the old
    >computer, started as straight melee but decided to turn into a hybrid
    >in the Crypt, so there's still plenty to experiment with for me ;-)

    Excellent! Then we'll just have to drag Mr. misfit along with us for a bit
    of horizon-expanding assassin fun.

    --

    Stephen van Ham wrote:
    > Do we have any interest in an AGD all assassin team?
    >
    > Most likely USWest SCL, unless given good reason to choose another venue.

    HI,

    i usually play on Europe HC Ladder, but since most of my buddies seem to
    take a break from Diablo i would like a nice group to play with....

    If the times you play are ok for me i dont care on which realm we play...

    HAnsi

Tiger Games Diablo Video Games