Startnow navigation helper

I have a program in my add/remove hardware called startnow navigator and it
wont unistall does anyone know how i can get rid of it please?
2 answers Last reply
More about startnow navigation helper

    Look in C:\Program Files for the Startnow folder. Open and see if
    there's a Uninstaller. If not, delete the Folder.
    Go to Start>Run type: regedit Navigate to
    HKey_Local_Machine\Software delete the Startnow folder. Repeat
    for Hkey_Current_User\Software.
    "Mcwhizzkid" <Mcwhizzkid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a program in my add/remove hardware called startnow navigator and it
    > wont unistall does anyone know how i can get rid of it please?

    Follow the removal instructions here --
    eTrust Spyware Encyclopedia - StartNow.HyperBar:
    http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/pest/pest.aspx?id=453083036
    --
    Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "Mcwhizzkid" <Mcwhizzkid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have a program in my add/remove hardware called startnow navigator and it
    > wont unistall does anyone know how i can get rid of it please?

Navigation Microsoft Windows XP