Startnow navigation helper

May 6, 2005 1:12:17 PM

I have a program in my add/remove hardware called startnow navigator and it
wont unistall does anyone know how i can get rid of it please?
Anonymous
May 7, 2005 12:42:51 AM

Look in C:\Program Files for the Startnow folder. Open and see if
there's a Uninstaller. If not, delete the Folder.
Go to Start>Run type: regedit Navigate to
HKey_Local_Machine\Software delete the Startnow folder. Repeat
for Hkey_Current_User\Software.
"Mcwhizzkid" <Mcwhizzkid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 43DF28C-698C-4A55-8732-38A0F525085D@microsoft.com...
>I have a program in my add/remove hardware called startnow navigator and it
> wont unistall does anyone know how i can get rid of it please?
Anonymous
May 7, 2005 2:26:36 AM

Follow the removal instructions here --
eTrust Spyware Encyclopedia - StartNow.HyperBar:
http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/pest/pest.aspx?id=45...
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm