Reminder - USWest SCL yard sale starts at 5 PM pacific, 8 ..

Last response: in Video Games
June 19, 2005 12:58:40 PM

A yard sale is a general giveaway game (in other words, a privately run "free
stuff" type game) where people bring in items they don't want and leave them
on the ground, and/or pick up items they see lying around that they could use.
AGD yard sales are NOT trade games.

There will be two games running in parallel, with people free to come and go
between them. Game names will be AGDFREECRAP///AGD and AGDFREECRAP2///AGD.

We will attempt to keep the yard sale games open for 2-3 hours.

--
Rakanishu!

More about : reminder uswest scl yard sale starts pacific

June 19, 2005 12:58:41 PM

Thanks for setting this up and for donating so much stuff! I received
several helpful items that will be see immediate action (Jalal's,
Guardian Angel, Twitchthroe. . .) A couple of us even took a break to
have a drink with Gheed.

Thanks again,

Mike
Anonymous
June 19, 2005 6:08:12 PM

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Mike" <send@spam.here>, supreme ruler
of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>Thanks for setting this up and for donating so much stuff! I received
>several helpful items that will be see immediate action (Jalal's,
>Guardian Angel, Twitchthroe. . .) A couple of us even took a break to
>have a drink with Gheed.

Thank Mephisto... most of it belongs to him! :-)

--
Rakanishu!
Related resources

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 14:08:12 +1200, Stephen van Ham
<svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Mike" <send@spam.here>, supreme ruler
>of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:
>
>>Thanks for setting this up and for donating so much stuff! I received
>>several helpful items that will be see immediate action (Jalal's,
>>Guardian Angel, Twitchthroe. . .) A couple of us even took a break to
>>have a drink with Gheed.
>
>Thank Mephisto... most of it belongs to him! :-)
I'll be tossing stuff as well. we may need an agdfreecrap3///agd too

Robert Klemic
Anonymous
June 19, 2005 6:08:14 PM

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 02:20:38 -0700, rklemic@yahoo.com wrote:

>On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 14:08:12 +1200, Stephen van Ham
><svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>
>>Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Mike" <send@spam.here>, supreme ruler
>>of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:
>>
>>>Thanks for setting this up and for donating so much stuff! I received
>>>several helpful items that will be see immediate action (Jalal's,
>>>Guardian Angel, Twitchthroe. . .) A couple of us even took a break to
>>>have a drink with Gheed.
>>
>>Thank Mephisto... most of it belongs to him! :-)
>I'll be tossing stuff as well. we may need an agdfreecrap3///agd too
>
>Robert Klemic
replying to myself, one thing that will be going out, preferably to
one player is a full Mav set. so if you got a zon that's ready,
respond to this first and it's yours.

Robert Klemic
Anonymous
June 19, 2005 6:08:15 PM

rklemic@yahoo.com held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
3beab1dacm3e7f59l3bf6997h8tkfdc79u@4ax.com to this Interweb chatroom:

> On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 02:20:38 -0700, rklemic@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 14:08:12 +1200, Stephen van Ham
>> <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>>
>>> Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Mike" <send@spam.here>,

>>> Thank Mephisto... most of it belongs to him! :-)
>> I'll be tossing stuff as well. we may need an agdfreecrap3///agd too
>>
>> Robert Klemic
> replying to myself, one thing that will be going out, preferably to
> one player is a full Mav set. so if you got a zon that's ready,
> respond to this first and it's yours.

I do indeed. Am I too late?
Anonymous
June 19, 2005 6:08:16 PM

"Chris Lansdell" <lansdellicious@gmail.com> wrote in message
> rklemic@yahoo.com held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while
> posting 3beab1dacm3e7f59l3bf6997h8tkfdc79u@4ax.com to this Interweb
> chatroom:
>
>> On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 02:20:38 -0700, rklemic@yahoo.com wrote:

>>> I'll be tossing stuff as well. we may need an agdfreecrap3///agd too
>>>
>>> Robert Klemic
>> replying to myself, one thing that will be going out, preferably to
>> one player is a full Mav set. so if you got a zon that's ready,
>> respond to this first and it's yours.
>>
> I do indeed. Am I too late?

am I missing something or are we doing it again????
Anonymous
June 20, 2005 12:13:49 PM

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Gumby619" <numya@bidness.com>, supreme
ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>am I missing something or are we doing it again????

Robert mentioned doing a yardsale, and I said we should coordinate, but since
I never saw a response, we just carried on without him, so I'm assuming he
means a separate yardsale of his own, now, since ours, of course, is long
since over.

--
Rakanishu!
Anonymous

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Gumby619" <numya@bidness.com>,
> supreme
> ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:
>
>>am I missing something or are we doing it again????
>
> Robert mentioned doing a yardsale, and I said we should coordinate, but
> since
> I never saw a response, we just carried on without him, so I'm assuming he
> means a separate yardsale of his own, now, since ours, of course, is long
> since over.
>

> --
> Rakanishu!
So I guess I need to figure out what time pacific it is then..

Gumby619
Too many chars and WAAAY to many mules
Anonymous
June 20, 2005 12:13:50 PM

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:13:49 +1200, Stephen van Ham
<svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Gumby619" <numya@bidness.com>, supreme
>ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:
>
>>am I missing something or are we doing it again????
>
>Robert mentioned doing a yardsale, and I said we should coordinate, but since
>I never saw a response, we just carried on without him, so I'm assuming he
>means a separate yardsale of his own, now, since ours, of course, is long
>since over.
sorry about forgetting to connect, I'm just going to tag onto yours.

Robert Klemic
Anonymous
June 20, 2005 1:44:40 PM

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, rklemic@yahoo.com, supreme ruler of
bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>>Robert mentioned doing a yardsale, and I said we should coordinate, but since
>>I never saw a response, we just carried on without him, so I'm assuming he
>>means a separate yardsale of his own, now, since ours, of course, is long
>>since over.

>sorry about forgetting to connect, I'm just going to tag onto yours.

How about we do another next Saturday, around the same time?

--
Rakanishu!
!