Buy on Black Friday/CyberMonday or Wait

Tags:
  • Hot Deals
  • Build
  • Components
Last response: in Deals
November 3, 2011 3:31:21 PM

Hi,

So, I'll be buying components for my first build in the next few weeks. I'll be buying the components from Newegg.com and TigerDirect.com. I know Newegg has sales all throughout November. In fact, I already purchased a Hyper 212 EVO for 25% OFF and a Samsung BlueRay Drive for 15% OFF to start my component shopping frenzy.

I wanted to know how good deals are for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

OR

Should I wait for a few days after to see if I can get better deals?

Thanks!

More about : buy black friday cybermonday wait

Best solution

November 5, 2011 2:55:55 AM

It's impossible for anyone to know if better deals will show up on Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

I'm in the same position as you. I'm buying Newegg as releases the coupons/deals.

Picked up a Corsair HX650 + 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM combo for $152 after rebates.

More likely than not, many of your wanted components won't be on sale on those two days, so I'd rather be happy getting sure deals as they come.
November 11, 2011 10:55:17 PM

Best answer selected by solinvictus01.
Score
November 19, 2011 3:39:50 AM

I agree with steadywaters.It's really impossible to predict good deals,however canvassing ahead of time is a better thing to do. After reading this article: Black Friday is also the biggest car shopping day of the year, I just can't wait for that day to come. Perhaps this time I plan to abandon the crowds and lines to get a purchase on a new laptop or tablet computer. I believe it's a sweet deal on some new wheels for my special someone.:)  Black Friday still might be the answer to our hopes.Looking forward to fill my wish list!
Score
!