Call of duty 4 Air strike/Helicopter

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Call of Duty
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 15, 2009 8:22:42 PM

Hey everyone I have been playing cod4 on my pc for a few months now and I love the game... I only have one issue with it...

When you play online and you get a certain number of consecutive kills you get a uav after that you get air strike after that you get helicopter. Now, thats fine and dandy but sometimes if you have helicoptor and there are a lot of other users in the game they may all have helicopter too... you get stuck on it and can use it unless you happen to push the button when no other users have a heli flying around.

Here is my question... Is there a way to cycle back to air strike so that if i dont want helicopter i dont have to use it? I found that when I use air strike i get a lot more kills than i do with the heli and i hate it when i get heli and cant use it because so many other people are using theirs!

More about : call duty air strike helicopter

August 16, 2009 12:05:40 AM

Umm... sadly there is no way to change this in online games, unless you have a private match - which you can change pretty much everything

best you kill more ppl quicker and beat them to it
m
l
August 16, 2009 6:09:00 AM

ulysses35 said:
Umm... sadly there is no way to change this in online games, unless you have a private match - which you can change pretty much everything

best you kill more ppl quicker and beat them to it

hmm... well do u know what i mean? it sucks to kill 6 people in a row and not realize it and get a 7th or 8th straight kill then have heli and not be able to use it because someone else is using theres then you get stuck with it and u cant even get air strike again because u cant get it until u use the stupid heli!!!
m
l
Related resources
August 16, 2009 7:04:34 AM

I think ur the stupid one playing Call of Duty 4 still. Get some skills noob.
m
l
August 16, 2009 8:11:08 AM

Well if you wait to call your heli til you die then call it usually it will get atleast 3-7 kills for you easy and you get the air strike and heli all over again, if you call it b4 u die you get more kill streak, its better to die first cause 90% of the time you will get another one from the first one.
m
l
August 23, 2009 4:05:03 PM

daship said:
Well if you wait to call your heli til you die then call it usually it will get atleast 3-7 kills for you easy and you get the air strike and heli all over again, if you call it b4 u die you get more kill streak, its better to die first cause 90% of the time you will get another one from the first one.

yeah thats what I've been doing... Get uav, use it... get air strike then let someone kill me on purpose, then use my air strike and that usually gives me another but sometimes it gives me too many kills then im stuck with that stupid helicopter.
m
l
Anonymous
October 13, 2009 9:08:50 AM

bpogdowz said:

I'm on MW, got and completed 5 in 2 weeks, besides the online play sucks ass on 5. Secondly, because he plays cod 4 doesnt mean someone doesnt have skills....he'd probably whip your ass
m
l
October 14, 2009 6:26:55 PM

bpogdowz said:

Why would someone be stupid for playin CoD4? I play it, I think it is a pretty nice game.

m
l
October 24, 2009 8:00:29 PM

OvrClkr said:
Why would someone be stupid for playin CoD4? I play it, I think it is a pretty nice game.

why would you even reply to this guy hes a retard just pray for him to get a life one day.
m
l
!