log in grayed out

May 7, 2005 3:21:09 PM

-When I try to log onto www.vnet-systems.com/VisionNet/SecurePages/
Login.aspx? the login box is grayed out. This happens if I use Netscape or
Explorer. I use a dial-up modem. I have not changed anything on the
computer.
It was working one day, the next it wasn't.
pansy

More about : log grayed

Anonymous
May 7, 2005 6:40:16 PM

When I try to connect to that site, with popup blocking turned
off, an error message is displayed titled "Unauthorized Access"
and "Please enter this site from your childcare provider's web
site". To temporarily disable popup blocking, hold down the CTRL
key while trying to connect to that site. That may be the reason
the logon box is not accessible.

There is also a link for users of Windows XP pointing out the
fact that they need to be using a java enabled web browser.

If none of these suggestions apply to your problem, it may be a
good idea to contact the people who maintain that web site for
assistance.

Good luck
--
Nepatsfan
"pansy" <pansy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> -When I try to log onto
> www.vnet-systems.com/VisionNet/SecurePages/
> Login.aspx? the login box is grayed out. This happens if I
> use Netscape or
> Explorer. I use a dial-up modem. I have not changed anything
> on the
> computer.
> It was working one day, the next it wasn't.
> pansy
Anonymous
May 7, 2005 11:15:47 PM

Hi,