log in grayed out

-When I try to log onto www.vnet-systems.com/VisionNet/SecurePages/
Login.aspx? the login box is grayed out. This happens if I use Netscape or
Explorer. I use a dial-up modem. I have not changed anything on the
computer.
It was working one day, the next it wasn't.
pansy
2 answers Last reply
More about grayed

    When I try to connect to that site, with popup blocking turned
    off, an error message is displayed titled "Unauthorized Access"
    and "Please enter this site from your childcare provider's web
    site". To temporarily disable popup blocking, hold down the CTRL
    key while trying to connect to that site. That may be the reason
    the logon box is not accessible.

    There is also a link for users of Windows XP pointing out the
    fact that they need to be using a java enabled web browser.

    If none of these suggestions apply to your problem, it may be a
    good idea to contact the people who maintain that web site for
    assistance.

    Good luck
    --
    Nepatsfan
    "pansy" <pansy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    > -When I try to log onto
    > www.vnet-systems.com/VisionNet/SecurePages/
    > Login.aspx? the login box is grayed out. This happens if I
    > use Netscape or
    > Explorer. I use a dial-up modem. I have not changed anything
    > on the
    > computer.
    > It was working one day, the next it wasn't.
    > pansy

    Hi,

    This is why:
    http://www.vnet-systems.com/VisionNet/XPBulletin.aspx

    You need to reinstall java:
    http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_automatic.jsp

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "pansy" <pansy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    > -When I try to log onto www.vnet-systems.com/VisionNet/SecurePages/
    > Login.aspx? the login box is grayed out. This happens if I use
    > Netscape or
    > Explorer. I use a dial-up modem. I have not changed anything on the
    > computer.
    > It was working one day, the next it wasn't.
    > pansy

Login Dial Up Connection Windows XP