Hit "No" button in Excel buy mistake

Help!
I made some changes to an Excel file, then hit the "No" button by mistake
when prompted if I wanted to save the changes. Is there any way for me to go
back to the previous version of the file, which included all the changes I
made??
--
Thanks for any help

If you said no not to save it then No you do not have the changes you made
you have the3 previous version of the file when you started

On Sat, 7 May 2005 14:05:04 -0700, "Peter M" <PeterM@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Help!
>I made some changes to an Excel file, then hit the "No" button by mistake
>when prompted if I wanted to save the changes. Is there any way for me to go
>back to the previous version of the file, which included all the changes I
>made??

Yeah reload it.

Thanks. How do I reload it?

"Husky" wrote:

> On Sat, 7 May 2005 14:05:04 -0700, "Peter M" <PeterM@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Help!
> >I made some changes to an Excel file, then hit the "No" button by mistake
> >when prompted if I wanted to save the changes. Is there any way for me to go
> >back to the previous version of the file, which included all the changes I
> >made??
>
> Yeah reload it.
>
> --
> more pix @ http://members.toast.net/cbminfo/index.html

Hi,

___________
| No |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

On Sat, 7 May 2005 15:06:02 -0700, "Peter M" <PeterM@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Thanks. How do I reload it?

There were more correct answers. The answer is NO. Not unless you made backups
WHILE you were working. You can always RELOAD the original saved version.
Anything you do in most cases will remain in memory and in some cases temp
folders and files. Accessing them with the normal software won't happen. And
building something to recover from NOT making backups has never been made.

Most software allows you to make timed backups. You should just run the configs
to see what's there.