No wallpaper

My appearance and theme, there is no background (wallpaper) setting, I tried
to set up the picture as the background destop from my pictures, but it
didn't go....what can I do, please anyone could help?
1 answer Last reply
More about wallpaper

    Do you mean when you right-click the desktop and choose Properties, there is no
    "Background" (wallpaper) tab on the Properties sheet? It may be disabled by the
    administrator, if your computer is on a network, especially at your place of
    employment. Is this a home computer with you as sole user or administrator, or is
    it a workplace computer?
    --
    Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "OD" <OD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My appearance and theme, there is no background (wallpaper) setting, I tried
    > to set up the picture as the background destop from my pictures, but it
    > didn't go....what can I do, please anyone could help?

Wallpaper Microsoft Windows XP