Where can I find a newsgroup on wireless routers?

Where can I find a newsgroup on wireless routers?
5 answers Last reply
More about where find newsgroup wireless routers

    I don't know about one dedicated specifically to routers, but they are often
    discussed in alt.internet.wireless and
    microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
    --

    "Cymbal Man Freq." <Don't Bother@ForgedPostsAnonymous.unorg> wrote in
    message news:vZrfe.17211$ia6.8667@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
    > Where can I find a newsgroup on wireless routers?

    What news-server would I find this on?

    "GTS" <x> wrote in message news:ec2ymQ$UFHA.3840@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl
    > I don't know about one dedicated specifically to routers, but they
    > are often discussed in alt.internet.wireless and
    > microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
    >
    > "Cymbal Man Freq." <Don't Bother@ForgedPostsAnonymous.unorg> wrote in
    > message news:vZrfe.17211$ia6.8667@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
    >> Where can I find a newsgroup on wireless routers?

    news://msnews.microsoft.com, the same one you posted this message on.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "Doug Knox MS-MVP" <dknox@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > news://msnews.microsoft.com , the same one you posted this message on.
    >
    > **news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless

    **Thanks a lot. The full link got me right there and I got subscribed.

    You're welcome :-)

    "Cymbal Man Freq." <Don't Bother@ForgedPostsAnonymous.unorg> wrote in message news:BxEfe.17329$ia6.13387@twister.nyroc.rr.com...

    > "Doug Knox MS-MVP" <dknox@mvps.org> wrote in message
    >> news://msnews.microsoft.com , the same one you posted this message on.
    >>
    >> **news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
    >
    > **Thanks a lot. The full link got me right there and I got subscribed.

Wireless Router Newsgroup Microsoft Windows XP