Where can I find a newsgroup on wireless routers?

May 8, 2005 9:26:51 PM

Where can I find a newsgroup on wireless routers?
May 8, 2005 9:26:52 PM

I don't know about one dedicated specifically to routers, but they are often
discussed in alt.internet.wireless and
microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
--

"Cymbal Man Freq." <Don't Bother@ForgedPostsAnonymous.unorg> wrote in
message news:vZrfe.17211$ia6.8667@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> Where can I find a newsgroup on wireless routers?

Anonymous
May 8, 2005 9:57:27 PM

What news-server would I find this on?

"GTS" <x> wrote in message news:ec2ymQ$UFHA.3840@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl
> I don't know about one dedicated specifically to routers, but they
> are often discussed in alt.internet.wireless and
> microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
>
> "Cymbal Man Freq." <Don't Bother@ForgedPostsAnonymous.unorg> wrote in
> message news:vZrfe.17211$ia6.8667@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
>> Where can I find a newsgroup on wireless routers?
May 8, 2005 9:57:28 PM

news://msnews.microsoft.com, the same one you posted this message on.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Cymbal Man Freq." <Don't Bother@ForgedPostsAnonymous.unorg> wrote in message news:bqsfe.13004$3b4.441@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> What news-server would I find this on?
> microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
>

> "GTS" <x> wrote in message news:ec2ymQ$UFHA.3840@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl
>> I don't know about one dedicated specifically to routers, but they
>> are often discussed in alt.internet.wireless and
>> microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
>>
>> "Cymbal Man Freq." <Don't Bother@ForgedPostsAnonymous.unorg> wrote in
>> message news:vZrfe.17211$ia6.8667@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
>>> Where can I find a newsgroup on wireless routers?

Anonymous
May 9, 2005 11:44:33 AM

"Doug Knox MS-MVP" <dknox@mvps.org> wrote in message
> news://msnews.microsoft.com , the same one you posted this message on.
>
> **news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless

**Thanks a lot. The full link got me right there and I got subscribed.
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 4:08:50 PM

You're welcome :-)

!