Closed

FS: MSI Wind Nettop 100 (MS-6496) - $100

SOLD!!!

I have for sale a MSI Wind Nettop 100 (MS-6496) with 512 MB of DDR2 memory installed. Computer was used as a file server and did it very well. Original documents and power cord included. NO HD or OS included. Any questions please email. Thanks for looking!

Spec link below;

http://us.msi.com/product/bb/Wind-Nettop-100.html
5 answers Last reply
More about wind nettop 6496
  1. griff3n said:
    I have for sale a MSI Wind Nettop 100 (MS-6496) with 512 MB of DDR2 memory installed. Computer was used as a file server and did it very well. Original documents and power cord included. NO HD or OS included. Any questions please email. Thanks for looking!

    Spec link below;

    http://us.msi.com/product/bb/Wind-Nettop-100.html



    Hello!

    My MSI Wind Nettop 100 suffered an electrical surge and died on me. I've been looking for a replacement. If you still have one for sale I am interested. Questions -- Are all of the onboard components working? Anything not working? How much would you want for shipping to 63303?

    Thanks!
    Jason
  2. jgotsch said:
    Hello!

    My MSI Wind Nettop 100 suffered an electrical surge and died on me. I've been looking for a replacement. If you still have one for sale I am interested. Questions -- Are all of the onboard components working? Anything not working? How much would you want for shipping to 63303?

    Thanks!
    Jason


    Hi Jason,

    I can have it shipped out to you for $110 total. Everything works like brand new. Only reason I am selling it is because I upgraded my server. Let me know if you want it and we can move to PayPal.

    Kyle
  3. griff3n said:
    Hi Jason,

    I can have it shipped out to you for $110 total. Everything works like brand new. Only reason I am selling it is because I upgraded my server. Let me know if you want it and we can move to PayPal.

    Kyle



    Hi Kyle,

    Sounds good. I considered upgrading our server but this little MSI machine works so well for our needs -- and it can always be repurposed as a desktop -- unlike a dedicated NAS.

    Let me know your PayPal ID (privately) and I can initiate payment of $110.
    My personal email is: jason[dot]gotsch[at]gmail[dot]com

    I know the metal case will protect all the components but would you make sure to pack it pretty good -- like using some packing peanuts and maybe put some plastic wrap around the case to prevent moisture issues. ;)

    Thanks!
    Jason
  4. jgotsch said:
    Hi Kyle,

    Sounds good. I considered upgrading our server but this little MSI machine works so well for our needs -- and it can always be repurposed as a desktop -- unlike a dedicated NAS.

    Let me know your PayPal ID (privately) and I can initiate payment of $110.
    My personal email is: jason[dot]gotsch[at]gmail[dot]com

    I know the metal case will protect all the components but would you make sure to pack it pretty good -- like using some packing peanuts and maybe put some plastic wrap around the case to prevent moisture issues. ;)

    Thanks!
    Jason



    Emailed through your personal. Consider this computer sold!
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Hot Deals MSI-Microstar