Saitek X52

allen3574

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2009
I have a question I just bought a Saitek X52 flight stick. I love the way you can set it up. But I'm having a problem. Now I went into profile editor and put all my keyboard commands in, and then I saved the profile. But for some reason I can't get the profile to load into the controller. Says something like the file that I created does not contain a profile for this device.Then under that it says that "The device has not been profiled." So if anyone has any info on how to fix this problem it would be of great use.

Penguinart1

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2008
yea i had the same problem, and it keeps happening every couple of months or so, any what you do is go to the saitek USA website, (its Britain by default but USA ftw, or at least for the draw with china) anyway, once there, there's a little bar on top with an option called "Downloads" its bring up a list from where you select drivers. Follow the commands on the webpage until you get the two options on the bottom, the one on the left will be drivers, which is the one you need to make the profiler work