Hp G85 color printing problem

I hope someone can help. My friend has an HP Office Jet G85 installed on HP
Pavilion 540N with Win XP. Recently it has stopped printing color on pages
from Internet Explorer, will print everything in black and white. The G85
will print in color from non-internet applications and from the copier
functions. Does anyone have an idea what causes this and/or how to fix it?
Thanks

Bryn2007

I have the same problem. I have an Officejet G85xi installed on an HP Pavilion with Windows XP. Just started having this problem. Prints color copies just fine, but anything from Word 2007 (font colors), and internet material doesn't print color properly. Please help...anyone? anyone?