modify NTFS security on user profile folder

Hi,

By default the user profile folder has been assigned with full access only
for the user and local server administrators in Win2K domain.

How can I have a additional domain account to have full access to the user
profile folder when the profile created automatically ?

Thanks,
Wensi
1 answer Last reply
More about modify ntfs security user profile folder

    Note: The same configuration apply to Win2K or XP on NTFS
    file systems. You need to set file permissions and set the folder
    as a Network Share

    How to configure file sharing in Windows XP

    How to set, view, change, or remove special permissions for files and
    folders in Windows XP

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308419

    How to create and delete hidden or administrative shares on client computers

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314984

    How to connect to network resources in Windows XP without mapping a drive or
    a port

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;3110

    "Wensi Peng" <wensi_peng@hotmail.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > Hi,
    >
    > By default the user profile folder has been assigned with full access only
    > for the user and local server administrators in Win2K domain.
    >
    > How can I have a additional domain account to have full access to the user
    > profile folder when the profile created automatically ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Wensi

Domain Security Windows XP