modify NTFS security on user profile folder

Hi,

By default the user profile folder has been assigned with full access only
for the user and local server administrators in Win2K domain.

How can I have a additional domain account to have full access to the user
profile folder when the profile created automatically ?

Thanks,
Wensi

Juan

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

Note: The same configuration apply to Win2K or XP on NTFS
file systems. You need to set file permissions and set the folder
as a Network Share

How to configure file sharing in Windows XP

How to set, view, change, or remove special permissions for files and
folders in Windows XP

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308419

How to create and delete hidden or administrative shares on client computers

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314984

How to connect to network resources in Windows XP without mapping a drive or
a port

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;3110