Status
Not open for further replies.

zaskar36

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2011
SOLD

I have FS a BRAND NEW Nvidia GeForce® GTX 480 (1536MB GDDR5). No Box, No Papers.

I received this as a gift.

I was planning on building a new gaming rig around this beast, but unfortunately, my wife is about to get laid off, so the new gaming rig will have to wait.

Asking a reasonable $250. Paypal Only. I eat Paypal fees and Shipping is on me CONUS Only. Quick Google search shows this card sells for $350+ Brand New Online. It is an older model 480.

Here's the feature list from Nvidia's site:

http://www.palit.biz/palit/vgapro.php?id=1319

Designed to work perfectly with the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, offering a future-proofing bridge to tomorrow’s most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications by maximizing the 5GT/s PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth.

Support for HDMI output enables sending both high-definition video and audio signals to an HDTV via a single cable.

HDCP stands for High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection, a copy protection scheme to eliminate the possibility of intercepting digital data midstream between the source to the display.

DirextX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.

Windows 7 is the next generation operating system that will mark a dramatic improvement in the way the OS takes advantage of the graphics processing unit (GPU) to provide a more compelling user experience.

GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA 3D Vision, bringing a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software, 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D.

Industry leading NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling for the world’s premier gaming solution.

Here are my pics
geforce01.jpg

geforce02.jpg

I haven't been on Tom's Hardware forums for that long...but I am a bit of a watch (timepiece) nut and have sold watches on watch enthusiasts forums and can provide references.

PM me if interested.

unrealshots

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2011
Are you still selling this? I've seen alot of 480s on EVGA site being sold around 180-220$ I'd be interested in buying.

zaskar36

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2011

Hi Unreal,
Unfortunately it's been sold already. Sorry, I didn't get a chance to update the listing yet.

Thanks
zaskar36

Status
Not open for further replies.