Outlook Express Address book & IE favorites

Can some one give me the file names for the address book and favorites? I'm
going from Win 2000 pro to XP.

Thanks

Jeff
1 answer Last reply
More about outlook express address book favorites

    Address Book = username.WAB

    Favorites are located in C:\Documents and Settings\username\Favorites.
    Favorites may be exported via IE File > Import and Export > Export >
    Favorites. Reverse the process to import them.