Outlook Express Address book & IE favorites

Can some one give me the file names for the address book and favorites? I'm
going from Win 2000 pro to XP.

Thanks

Jeff

Address Book = username.WAB

Favorites are located in C:\Documents and Settings\username\Favorites.
Favorites may be exported via IE File > Import and Export > Export >
Favorites. Reverse the process to import them.