DAMN IT!!!!

Finally got an IK helm today and was transferring it to my barb and got the
"unable to connect" message. 5 mins later I got back in but no more helm and
I lost a +10 to all resists and +10 to all attributes ammy too. This has not
been a good afternoon...

Gumby619

"Gumby619" <numya@bidness.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Finally got an IK helm today and was transferring it to my barb and got
> the "unable to connect" message. 5 mins later I got back in but no more
> helm and I lost a +10 to all resists and +10 to all attributes ammy too.
> This has not been a good afternoon...

Too bad ! However, when i get realm down or unable to connect, i just exit
diablo, clear cookies, disconnect from internet, reconnect and restart
diablo - and everything's fine again. This does take a couple of minutes,
but at least you will find your muling game still active. An important note
though... I'm on 56k with a dynamnic ip. I wonder if this works with a
static ip. Never tried.

"frogger" <sandip@chandifamily.com> wrote in message

> "Gumby619" <numya@bidness.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> > Finally got an IK helm today and was transferring it to my barb and got
> > the "unable to connect" message. 5 mins later I got back in but no more
> > helm and I lost a +10 to all resists and +10 to all attributes ammy too.
> > This has not been a good afternoon...
>
> Too bad ! However, when i get realm down or unable to connect, i just exit
> diablo, clear cookies, disconnect from internet, reconnect and restart
> diablo - and everything's fine again. This does take a couple of minutes,
> but at least you will find your muling game still active. An important
note
> though... I'm on 56k with a dynamnic ip. I wonder if this works with a
> static ip. Never tried.

You clear cookies???....
....Correct me if Im wrong... but I dont think that would have any effect on
D2 as cookies are use by websites not online games :¬/

You logging off / on probably helps though... but wouldn't have any effect
for static IPs.

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Trammel" <Me@Server.com>, supreme
ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>You clear cookies???....

Oh no, not another cookie thread!

--
Rakanishu!

On 23-Jun-2005, Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Oh no, not another cookie thread!

Mmmm.... cookie! I'll take chocolate chip please!
--
Not 1337.

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname>,
supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>On 23-Jun-2005, Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>
>> Oh no, not another cookie thread!
>
>Mmmm.... cookie! I'll take chocolate chip please!

Banana muffin for me, please.

--
"My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"

TRENDING THREADS