Eyefinity Computer System

Tags:
  • Classifieds
  • Computers
  • Hot Deals
Last response: in Deals
November 11, 2011 4:46:25 PM

Hey Guys,
I am looking into building a new computer and would like to sell the one I built this summer. It is a great build and there was a ton of attention to detail put into this rig.

Desktop:
i7 i-960 Intel Processor 3.2Ghz Quad Core
Zalman CNPS9900 NT 120mm CPU cooler
Gigabyte G1 Guerrilla MoBo
Corsair XMS 3 6GB DDR3 1600
Patriot 64GB SSD (Boot up Drive)
2 Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB HD 7200rpm
Samsung Blu Ray Reader (Reads and Writes DVD's and CD's)
1000W OCZ PSU Fully Modular
2 AMD Sapphire HD 6950 Dirt 3 Edition (Crossfire)
Corsair 650d Obsidian Case

Accessories
1 NZXT 24 pin power extension (Black individually sleeved Cables) (Looks really sharp)
4 Bitfenix 6 Pin power GPU extensions (Green, Braided, Individually sleeved Cables) (Once again looks sharp)
1 ModRite UV Reactive 8 Pin Eps Extension (Green, Braided, Individually sleeved Cables)(Cannot see this one too well because it is up at top, but I needed an extension)
1 Invertless 15" Cold Cathode (sits in the bottom of the case) (Glows Bright Green!)
1 Sapphire Display port to Dvi Converter Cable

Monitors
3 Asus 1080p 23.6" LCD Monitors

This computer looks really sharp and Eyefinity is definitely a really unique type of gaming. It definitely improves performance and gives that extra edge any gamer would be happy to have. I will be posting a Youtube video of the Computer in the next week or two and will post them on here as soon as they are up. I am ask $3000 for this rig. I am will to take offers as well. I hope you like the build. Paypal Only. Please comment!

More about : eyefinity computer system

November 11, 2011 4:48:14 PM

Btw I am willing to drop the Price $100 if you do not want Windows on the system when the purchase is made.
November 11, 2011 4:49:25 PM

Shipping will be estimated after sale.
Related resources
November 12, 2011 7:33:47 PM

This looks sick and in great condition. Have you done any overclocking?
November 12, 2011 8:54:26 PM

Yeah I can overclock the CPU to 3.6 Ghz and the graphics card's core clocks are maxed out at 840Mhz and the memory clock is maxed at 1325Mhz.
November 17, 2011 5:02:08 PM

how did you find the ocz 1kw? im looking at them right now and they look pretty awsome.
November 18, 2011 2:57:07 AM

esaglik said:
how did you find the ocz 1kw? im looking at them right now and they look pretty awsome.

I got mine at Newegg.com. it comes in a few different versions. I funk they have a 750w, 850w, 1000w, and a 1250w. The one I have runs about $200. Corsair makes some nice fully modular psu as well. The ax 850 and the ax 1200. They are a little more expensive, but the cables are all individually sleeved and black so they look super nice. I had to buy extensions for mine to get the look I wanted. Oh and btw the eps 8 pin power connector is a super short cable with the ocz product, so any decent sized tower will definitely need an extension. Frozencpu.com sells some really nice colored ones. Hope this helps.
!