Creative Sound Blaster Live!

The option to open the Creative Player only appears when a CD is inserted.
How do I create a desktop shortcut icon for the player. Every other Creative
accessory appears to be available in the program files except the actual
Player icon.
1 answer Last reply
More about creative sound blaster live

    Hi,

    Right-click the desktop, choose new-->shortcut. Use "browse" to select the
    right program (.exe file) in the Creative program folder, then give it a
    name and finish.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "bluesguitarman" <bluesguitarman@cyberspace.nut> wrote in message
    > The option to open the Creative Player only appears when a CD is inserted.
    > How do I create a desktop shortcut icon for the player. Every other
    > Creative
    > accessory appears to be available in the program files except the actual
    > Player icon.

Sound Blaster Microsoft Creative Windows XP