Help - Downloading more than two files at a time

Is there any easy way to make the Explorer 6.0
download more than two files at a time?

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

Hi

Please see the following to Kelly's web site:

Line 55 - right hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

"O Noah" <o_noah@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there any easy way to make the Explorer 6.0
> download more than two files at a time?
>
> Any help will be highly appreciated.
> Thanks.

I followed your advice and downloaded the patch and executed.
I received the following error, when I was given the choice and
wanted to visit Kelly's web site -

'Windows Script Host'
Script: Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\iedownloads10.vbs
Line: 14
Char: 3
Error: Object required:'WshShell'
Code: 800A01A8
Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error

Should I ignore the error or I need to do something now?
O Noah

"Will Denny" <willdenny@mvps.org> wrote in message news:%23aYI6s9VFHA.3216@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
| Hi
|
| Please see the following to Kelly's web site:
|
| Line 55 - right hand side
| http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm
|
| --
|
| Will Denny
| MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
| Please reply to the News Groups
|

| "O Noah" <o_noah@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| > Is there any easy way to make the Explorer 6.0
| > download more than two files at a time?
| >
| > Any help will be highly appreciated.
| > Thanks.

1. You might want to refresh your scripting engine:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/nhp/default.asp?contentid=28001169
or
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/downloads/list/webdev.asp
Windows Script 5.6 for Windows 2000 and XP
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c717d943-7e4b-4622-86eb-95a22b832caa&DisplayLang=en

Sometimes there's a corrupt file in the cache and one must go to Tools |
Internet Options and click Delete Files.

2a. Start>Run>Regsvr32 vbscript.dll

2b. Start>Run>Regsvr32 jscript.dll

(WinXP users who have problems with 2a and 2b, see
http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/answers_9.htm)

3. Re-register all DLLs listed in http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679

4. See also
Error Message When You Browse the Web: An Error Has Occurred in the Script
on This Page
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306831
Scripting Errors When You View Web Pages in Internet Explorer after
Installing Office 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=822521

5a. IE Tools>Internet Options>Advanced>Browsing>Enable third-party browser
extensions (uncheck & reboot).

5b. Find the hijacker that caused 5a to be checked (or if none were checked,
check for hijackware anyway):

Dealing with Hijackware
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm

How to Troubleshoot Script Errors in Internet Explorer
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308260

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com