Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

every time my screensaver pops up...

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
Anonymous
May 14, 2005 2:58:01 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

every time my screen saver activates, my account is logged out automatically!
does anyone know how i can fix that?
if you do, can you email me on jia_hao_tsia@hotmail.com, ill try to remember
to come back here to look but i believe ill forget
thanks to anyone who helps me :D  ^^

More about : time screensaver pops

Anonymous
May 14, 2005 5:13:48 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

Jiao wrote:
> every time my screen saver activates, my account is logged out
> automatically! does anyone know how i can fix that?
> if you do, can you email me on , ill try to
> remember to come back here to look but i believe ill forget
> thanks to anyone who helps me :D  ^^

Expect increased spam.. Always munge/hide your email when posting
worldwide.

Change your screensaver settings.

Here's one web page a google search (www.google.com) found:
http://www.askdavetaylor.com/how_do_i_stop_windows_xp_s...

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP
--
Anonymous
May 14, 2005 7:54:02 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

hey thanks alot for that :D :D  big help! i havnt tested it yet so ill try it
and ill notify u if it does work
thanks alot again ^^
Jiao

"Shenan Stanley" wrote:

> Jiao wrote:
> > every time my screen saver activates, my account is logged out
> > automatically! does anyone know how i can fix that?
> > if you do, can you email me on , ill try to
> > remember to come back here to look but i believe ill forget
> > thanks to anyone who helps me :D  ^^
>
> Expect increased spam.. Always munge/hide your email when posting
> worldwide.
>
> Change your screensaver settings.
>
> Here's one web page a google search (www.google.com) found:
> http://www.askdavetaylor.com/how_do_i_stop_windows_xp_s...
>
> --
> Shenan Stanley
> MS-MVP
> --
>
>
>
Related resources
!