every time my screensaver pops up...

every time my screen saver activates, my account is logged out automatically!
does anyone know how i can fix that?
if you do, can you email me on jia_hao_tsia@hotmail.com, ill try to remember
to come back here to look but i believe ill forget
thanks to anyone who helps me :D ^^
2 answers Last reply
More about every time screensaver pops

    Jiao wrote:
    > every time my screen saver activates, my account is logged out
    > automatically! does anyone know how i can fix that?
    > if you do, can you email me on , ill try to
    > remember to come back here to look but i believe ill forget
    > thanks to anyone who helps me :D ^^

    Expect increased spam.. Always munge/hide your email when posting
    worldwide.

    Change your screensaver settings.

    Here's one web page a google search (www.google.com) found:
    http://www.askdavetaylor.com/how_do_i_stop_windows_xp_screensaver_asking_for_my_password.html

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP

    hey thanks alot for that :D:D big help! i havnt tested it yet so ill try it
    and ill notify u if it does work
    thanks alot again ^^
    Jiao

    "Shenan Stanley" wrote:

    > Jiao wrote:
    > > every time my screen saver activates, my account is logged out
    > > automatically! does anyone know how i can fix that?
    > > if you do, can you email me on , ill try to
    > > remember to come back here to look but i believe ill forget
    > > thanks to anyone who helps me :D ^^
    >
    > Expect increased spam.. Always munge/hide your email when posting
    > worldwide.
    >
    > Change your screensaver settings.
    >
    > Here's one web page a google search (www.google.com) found:
    > http://www.askdavetaylor.com/how_do_i_stop_windows_xp_screensaver_asking_for_my_password.html