Problem with Outlook 2003 Email Setup

I am unable to access my outlook 2003 email account, an error message appears
stating " Unable to open your default e-mail folder. The information store
could not be opened. "

The information on the Microsoft Exchange Server details are:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/defaultmail.htm ( if this assist any. )

Many thanks, Brian.
6 answers Last reply
More about problem outlook 2003 email setup

    Brian R wrote:
    > I am unable to access my outlook 2003 email account, an error message
    > appears stating " Unable to open your default e-mail folder. The
    > information store could not be opened. "
    >
    > The information on the Microsoft Exchange Server details are:
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org/defaultmail.htm ( if this assist any. )
    >
    > Many thanks, Brian.

    You'll get better answers about problems with Outlook at one of these
    links:

    --
    Kath Adams
    MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

    Kath Adams wrote:
    > Brian R wrote:
    >> I am unable to access my outlook 2003 email account, an error message
    >> appears stating " Unable to open your default e-mail folder. The
    >> information store could not be opened. "
    >>
    >> The information on the Microsoft Exchange Server details are:
    >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/defaultmail.htm ( if this assist any. )
    >>
    >> Many thanks, Brian.
    >
    > You'll get better answers about problems with Outlook at one of these
    > links:

    Kath, not to change the subject, but I have always wanted to find a place
    where I could cut and paste lists of links to Newsgroups such as you have
    given here. I have been unable to find a complete listing in the format you
    have used. Are you a superhuman typist, or might you refer me to a site with
    the listing I seek?

    Many thanks Kath it's working

    T. Waters wrote:
    > Kath Adams wrote:
    >> Brian R wrote:
    >>> I am unable to access my outlook 2003 email account, an error
    >>> message appears stating " Unable to open your default e-mail
    >>> folder. The information store could not be opened. "
    >>>
    >>> The information on the Microsoft Exchange Server details are:
    >>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/defaultmail.htm ( if this assist any. )
    >>>
    >>> Many thanks, Brian.
    >>
    >> You'll get better answers about problems with Outlook at one of these
    >> links:
    <snip>
    > Kath, not to change the subject, but I have always wanted to find a
    > place where I could cut and paste lists of links to Newsgroups such
    > as you have given here. I have been unable to find a complete listing
    > in the format you have used. Are you a superhuman typist, or might
    > you refer me to a site with the listing I seek?

    No, I'm not superhuman - I wish!
    Here's a good list. The beauty of this is if you click on one of the
    links, it will automatically addthe NG to your OE.
    http://aumha.org/nntp.php
    --
    Kath Adams
    MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

    This is the list I sought!
    Many thanks, Kath.

    "Kath Adams" <kathadams@(nospam)mvps.org> wrote in message
    > T. Waters wrote:
    > > Kath Adams wrote:

    > >> You'll get better answers about problems with Outlook at one of these
    > >> links:
    > <snip>
    > > Kath, not to change the subject, but I have always wanted to find a
    > > place where I could cut and paste lists of links to Newsgroups such
    > > as you have given here. I have been unable to find a complete listing
    > > in the format you have used. Are you a superhuman typist, or might
    > > you refer me to a site with the listing I seek?
    >
    > No, I'm not superhuman - I wish!
    > Here's a good list. The beauty of this is if you click on one of the
    > links, it will automatically addthe NG to your OE.
    > http://aumha.org/nntp.php
    > --
    > Kath Adams
    > MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

    You're welcome, glad to have helped.
    Kath

    T. Waters wrote:
    > This is the list I sought!
    > Many thanks, Kath.
    >
    > "Kath Adams" <kathadams@(nospam)mvps.org> wrote in message
    >> T. Waters wrote:

    >> <snip>
    >>> Kath, not to change the subject, but I have always wanted to find a
    >>> place where I could cut and paste lists of links to Newsgroups such
    >>> as you have given here. I have been unable to find a complete
    >>> listing in the format you have used. Are you a superhuman typist,
    >>> or might you refer me to a site with the listing I seek?
    >>
    >> No, I'm not superhuman - I wish!
    >> Here's a good list. The beauty of this is if you click on one of the
    >> links, it will automatically addthe NG to your OE.
    >> http://aumha.org/nntp.php
    >> --
    >> Kath Adams
    >> MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)