Problem with Outlook 2003 Email Setup

I am unable to access my outlook 2003 email account, an error message appears
stating " Unable to open your default e-mail folder. The information store
could not be opened. "

The information on the Microsoft Exchange Server details are:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/defaultmail.htm ( if this assist any. )

Many thanks, Brian.

Brian R wrote:
> I am unable to access my outlook 2003 email account, an error message
> appears stating " Unable to open your default e-mail folder. The
> information store could not be opened. "
>
> The information on the Microsoft Exchange Server details are:
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/defaultmail.htm ( if this assist any. )
>
> Many thanks, Brian.

You'll get better answers about problems with Outlook at one of these
links:

--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

Kath Adams wrote:
> Brian R wrote:
>> I am unable to access my outlook 2003 email account, an error message
>> appears stating " Unable to open your default e-mail folder. The
>> information store could not be opened. "
>>
>> The information on the Microsoft Exchange Server details are:
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/defaultmail.htm ( if this assist any. )
>>
>> Many thanks, Brian.
>
> You'll get better answers about problems with Outlook at one of these
> links:

Kath, not to change the subject, but I have always wanted to find a place
where I could cut and paste lists of links to Newsgroups such as you have
given here. I have been unable to find a complete listing in the format you
have used. Are you a superhuman typist, or might you refer me to a site with
the listing I seek?

Many thanks Kath it's working

T. Waters wrote:
> Kath Adams wrote:
>> Brian R wrote:
>>> I am unable to access my outlook 2003 email account, an error
>>> message appears stating " Unable to open your default e-mail
>>> folder. The information store could not be opened. "
>>>
>>> The information on the Microsoft Exchange Server details are:
>>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/defaultmail.htm ( if this assist any. )
>>>
>>> Many thanks, Brian.
>>
>> You'll get better answers about problems with Outlook at one of these
>> links:
<snip>
> Kath, not to change the subject, but I have always wanted to find a
> place where I could cut and paste lists of links to Newsgroups such
> as you have given here. I have been unable to find a complete listing
> in the format you have used. Are you a superhuman typist, or might
> you refer me to a site with the listing I seek?

No, I'm not superhuman - I wish!
Here's a good list. The beauty of this is if you click on one of the
links, it will automatically addthe NG to your OE.
http://aumha.org/nntp.php
--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

This is the list I sought!
Many thanks, Kath.

"Kath Adams" <kathadams@(nospam)mvps.org> wrote in message
> T. Waters wrote:
> > Kath Adams wrote:

> >> You'll get better answers about problems with Outlook at one of these
> >> links:
> <snip>
> > Kath, not to change the subject, but I have always wanted to find a
> > place where I could cut and paste lists of links to Newsgroups such
> > as you have given here. I have been unable to find a complete listing
> > in the format you have used. Are you a superhuman typist, or might
> > you refer me to a site with the listing I seek?
>
> No, I'm not superhuman - I wish!
> Here's a good list. The beauty of this is if you click on one of the
> links, it will automatically addthe NG to your OE.
> http://aumha.org/nntp.php
> --
> Kath Adams
> MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)