Nothing after startup

Sometimes after I start XP home and select my profile, I can double click an
application and I get the hour glass, then nothing. Sometimes if I wait 5
minutes, the application will start, and sometimes not. Then when I try to
log off, it won't let me, or it takes a long time and then it will kick in.
I've run virus scan, Adaware, Spybot, etc and everything seems clean. Any
ideas on what's going on?

When I click on hotmail link,it goes to the page but the page is blank!
Also when I click on Windows Media Player, try to open it, error message
comes up, not allowing me to open Windows Media Player! WHY?? Phil Rich

Phil,
Are you sure those links are legitimate addresses? Have you tried typing in the address in your browser?

What is the exact "error message" you get when trying to start Media Player?
--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

"Phil Rich" wrote