Looking for a title of an old PC game

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I am trying to find a the title of an old PC game that I played as a little girl in the 1990s era. It was a cartoon and it was based out of a library and you had to solve word problems and you flew around in a space ship traveling from different genres before you entered a new area you had to solve a mulitple choice question. The cartoon you were with was a bear and along the way you had his friend named stinky (he was a skunk) and at the end of the game you were told a scary story.

G

yeah I dont' remember which kind of PC it was just a basic desktop and yes it ran off a CD-ROM. I also remember it was just cartoons and having like forest animals like squirrels and a bear. Its one of those that is on the tip of my tongue but nothing.

papalarge123

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2008
i may be wrong, but was it called the animal show, with stinky and jake, i dont know about a game, but the series was aired between 1994-1997.

as i said, i dont know about a game, but this is the only show that i know of with a skunk called stinky.

G

no it wasn't that it was an actual game it was never a tv show.

kdarr117

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2010
The great Math adventure?
or the Great Word Adventure?

They blasted off in a rocket ship and the track always broke and they were like AHHHH

okayed word games, math games..had to win the trophies?

G

Found it! Lil Howie's Great Word Adventure is the name of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS