Closed

Looking for a title of an old PC game

I am trying to find a the title of an old PC game that I played as a little girl in the 1990s era. It was a cartoon and it was based out of a library and you had to solve word problems and you flew around in a space ship traveling from different genres before you entered a new area you had to solve a mulitple choice question. The cartoon you were with was a bear and along the way you had his friend named stinky (he was a skunk) and at the end of the game you were told a scary story.
7 answers Last reply
More about looking title game
  1. Errrr, I really have no idea what you're talking about. You played this on what kind of PC? Did you run it off a CD-ROM?
  2. r_manic said:
    Errrr, I really have no idea what you're talking about. You played this on what kind of PC? Did you run it off a CD-ROM?

yeah I dont' remember which kind of PC it was just a basic desktop and yes it ran off a CD-ROM. I also remember it was just cartoons and having like forest animals like squirrels and a bear. Its one of those that is on the tip of my tongue but nothing.
  3. i may be wrong, but was it called the animal show, with stinky and jake, i dont know about a game, but the series was aired between 1994-1997.

as i said, i dont know about a game, but this is the only show that i know of with a skunk called stinky.
  4. no it wasn't that it was an actual game it was never a tv show.
  5. The great Math adventure?
    or the Great Word Adventure?

They blasted off in a rocket ship and the track always broke and they were like AHHHH

okayed word games, math games..had to win the trophies?
  6. Found it! Lil Howie's Great Word Adventure is the name of it!
  7. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games Video Games