  • Microsoft
  • Virus
  • Windows XP
May 15, 2005 11:11:02 AM

I use Norton Virus. Is there a way I can scan all my files {only files}
without typing individual files seperately in the box?
--
Luciano

More about : scanning files

Anonymous
May 15, 2005 2:20:23 PM

Bring up Norton AV from the Start - programs menu. Take a close look for scan options.
Most all AV programs will allow scanning for all drives on the pc, as will Norton.

You do not have to type in file names.

--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

"Luciano" wrote
>I use Norton Virus. Is there a way I can scan all my files {only files}
> without typing individual files seperately in the box?
> --
> Luciano
Anonymous
May 15, 2005 2:27:14 PM

What is your real question? Any antivirus program scans "only" files. What
exactly do you want to do?

--
Regards,

Richard Urban