installing software error

i cannot install my easy share software it was working when i
trtied to reinstall it gives me an error that with an update that was added
it will not allow to install what is it i have to do at this point
all and any help wanted

thanks much april

April, go to Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs and look for Easy
Share. If there Uninstall it. Restart your Computer
and then try reinstalling it.
"APRIL" <APRIL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i cannot install my easy share software it was working when
> trtied to reinstall it gives me an error that with an update that was
> added
> it will not allow to install what is it i have to do at this
> point
> all and any help wanted
>
> thanks much april

TRENDING THREADS