I still have not been able to regain my administrators sta..

I accidently changed my admin account to limited. Now I cannot get into
anything, change anything, or download. I have asked in previous emails for
help in reinstating my administrator status, but what has been told to me has
not helped at all. I hope someone can please help me. Rhonda
2 answers Last reply
More about regain administrators

    dbzrocks wrote:
    > I accidently changed my admin account to limited. Now I cannot get into
    > anything, change anything, or download. I have asked in previous emails for
    > help in reinstating my administrator status, but what has been told to me has
    > not helped at all. I hope someone can please help me. Rhonda

    Simply log in using the built-in Administrator account (which
    cannot be deleted) and modify the desired account(s). By design, the
    only way to log into the Administrator account of WinXP Home is to
    reboot into Safe Mode. For WinXP Pro, pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL twice at
    the Welcome Screen will produce the standard login dialog box.

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

    On Mon, 16 May 2005 18:51:03 -0700, "dbzrocks"
    <dbzrocks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I accidently changed my admin account to limited. Now I cannot get into
    >anything, change anything, or download. I have asked in previous emails for
    >help in reinstating my administrator status, but what has been told to me has
    >not helped at all. I hope someone can please help me. Rhonda

    Some account MUST have admin status. You need to log into that account and set
    the admin account to admin privileges.

Download Microsoft Windows XP