Check out my lovely pala circlet that I gambled...

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"~DaN~" wrote...
>I gambled this about three days ago at Anya. It's been getting offers
> left right and center. The realm is EUSCNL check it out and post
> feedback here please...
>
> http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=359115

TANGENT ALERT:

Now you've got me curious... Can circlets be upgraded with the cube
recipes for armor?

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"Brian Kastel" <be-ar-eye-ay-en-kay-ay-ess-tee-ee-ell@tampabay.rr.com> wrote
in message news:krwue.108425$VH2.3147@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...

> "~DaN~" wrote...
> >I gambled this about three days ago at Anya. It's been getting offers
> > left right and center. The realm is EUSCNL check it out and post
> > feedback here please...
> >
> > http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=359115
> >

> TANGENT ALERT:
>
> Now you've got me curious... Can circlets be upgraded with the cube
> recipes for armor?

Not sure... as far as I know... yes :¬/

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

"Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
> "Brian Kastel" <be-ar-eye-ay-en-kay-ay-ess-tee-ee-ell@tampabay.rr.com>
> wrote
> in message news:krwue.108425$VH2.3147@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...
>>
>> "~DaN~" wrote...
>> >I gambled this about three days ago at Anya. It's been getting offers
>> > left right and center. The realm is EUSCNL check it out and post
>> > feedback here please...
>> >
>> > http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=359115
>> >

>> TANGENT ALERT:
>>
>> Now you've got me curious... Can circlets be upgraded with the cube
>> recipes for armor?
>

> Not sure... as far as I know... yes :¬/

I have read that you can. I almost did it when I was getting desperate for
a diadem to roll.

-Steve

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

I can't even manage to pull off a clone killer on SC so kudos to you if
you pull it off. I thin ki just lack ip finder modules to be
successfull in this game!

Oh and decent helm, especially for HC! :)

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

That Targe is a damn nice find...Especially with +28 Life and +62 alll
resists... and that fact it has 1 open socket in it makes it all the better.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

> ~DaN~ wrote:
> > I can't even manage to pull off a clone killer on SC so kudos to you
> > if you pull it off. I thin ki just lack ip finder modules to be
> > successfull in this game!
> >
> > Oh and decent helm, especially for HC! :)
>
> I have a couple in SC, one in particular is very good and has never dies
the
> times he's faced the clone. However he's very item-depandant. I'm hoping
> MF up enough gear to get one going in HC.
>
> It sure would be nice to have some sort of "IP finder" (to connect to a
> selected IP/server) for those occaisions when someone tells me they have a
> count in their game or when (horrors!) I get a count in a non-hell
> difficulty game. I've tried creating games one after the other to get on
> that server but always get realm down.

I've tried having 4 different accounts sitting on 4 different game-IPs for
days at a time... and still no Clone-D :¬(

....am I missing something?!

--

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "~DaN~" <Dashboardan@gmail.com>,
supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>I gambled this about three days ago at Anya. It's been getting offers
>left right and center. The realm is EUSCNL check it out and post
>feedback here please...
>
>http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=359115

Great gamble! Forget all that trade stuff and make yourself a holy bolt/fist
of the heavens paladin...

--
Rakanishu!

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz>,
supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>~misfit~ wrote:
>> That's not bad. I've had a bit of luck finding mid-range pally stuff
>> with my necro recently:
>>
>> http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1119533717.jpg
>>
>> and:
>>
>> http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1119533751.jpg
>>
>> (I put a Pdiamond in it)
>>
>> Both WC HC ladder. Shady's got her eye on them, her freezealot has
>> just turned lvl 35.
>
><sniff> Nobody likes my finds! I thought they were pretty damn good for HC.
>I mean, in SC I have 3+ HoZ's but in HC that shield is uber for me.

It's pretty decent for HC.

Here's one I still use to this day on my frost zealot from that old AGD team
(so SC mode):

Doom Shell
Kurast Shield
223 defense
+2 paladin skills
30% faster block
20% increased chance of block
+3 to maximum damage
All resistances +56% (shield came with two sockets factory fitted, which are
filled with pdiamonds)
Damage reduced by 7

It's kind of a HOZ Lite.

--