application error IE

with reference to a previous post regarding an error message

I right clicked on My computer, clicked on manage, opened the event viewer +
and went into applications where i found the following messages

faulting application iexplore.exe
faulting application unknown
and there are various fault addresses i assume these are the web pages i
was visiting when the fault occurred.

please help
1 answer Last reply
More about application error

    hendrix16405 wrote:
    > with reference to a previous post regarding an error message
    >
    > I right clicked on My computer, clicked on manage, opened the event
    > viewer + and went into applications where i found the following
    > messages
    >
    > faulting application iexplore.exe
    > faulting application unknown
    > and there are various fault addresses i assume these are the web
    > pages i was visiting when the fault occurred.
    >
    > please help

    I am afraid that if you do not give us the whole story, we won't be able to
    help you much.

Internet Explorer Event Viewer Microsoft Windows XP