application error IE

May 17, 2005 2:46:06 PM

with reference to a previous post regarding an error message

I right clicked on My computer, clicked on manage, opened the event viewer +
and went into applications where i found the following messages

faulting application iexplore.exe
faulting application unknown
and there are various fault addresses i assume these are the web pages i
was visiting when the fault occurred.

please help

More about : application error

Anonymous
May 18, 2005 1:23:31 AM

hendrix16405 wrote:
> with reference to a previous post regarding an error message
>
> I right clicked on My computer, clicked on manage, opened the event
> viewer + and went into applications where i found the following
> messages
>
> faulting application iexplore.exe
> faulting application unknown
> and there are various fault addresses i assume these are the web
> pages i was visiting when the fault occurred.
>
> please help

I am afraid that if you do not give us the whole story, we won't be able to
help you much.
!