F.E.A.R.

itex40

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2009
I have the game f.e.a.r. the first 1, and after awhile about 15 min of playing there is a certain part in the game where it will crash and shut off immediately. I have reinstalled it twice and made several graphics changes, like setting the setting to low. It still does that no matter right when i turn a certain corner. What does that mean?

hardware:

intel core duo 2.0 ghz
3gb of ram
256mb of graphics

to reply if you can, email me at itex40@yahoo.com

If it had run great and suddenly started this behavior, look inside the case for dust buildup on the cooling components, use canned compressed air to blow off all the accumulated dust, and the performance will return, if that is the problem.

You can also use an air compressor if you have one to blow off the dust, but be careful using extreme air pressure on fans and such, you can over spin them and damage them, never use a vacuum cleaner inside a computer, vacuums produce static electricity and static electricity is a computer component killer.

G

I believe that it may be because I have windows vista basic or, yes it is pirated, that it nay a corrupted game file.